Beckijones4 #96 I live at home, I'm 50 stone, I'm made of grease and n on my niece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Size 18?! She’s bigger than Jos unfiltered life and she claims she’s a size 24… Beckis more a size 26/28
Becki is a size 30-32. We know this from her Vinted account and from her recent attempt to size down to a 28 in her green Shrek safari suit but having to then size back up again because it was far too small for her 😃

If the corpse dog hoodie is actually a 2xl, she will have squeezed into it & we won’t see her wearing it ever again.

Reactions: 32
No one will convince me she isn’t be trolled by whatever twit made that hoodie

Why didn’t she get a dead naan hoodie?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pah that Crackbun wobbling in the video shocked me a little, I thought it would be quite a solid style if that makes senseum.

Big Bec reminds me of a gossipy school gates mum when she purses her lips. Youm know the type - arms folded, tit to say about everyone but not a single moment spent in self reflection at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love my dog she getting on abit now when she passes like duck would I get a jumper of my dead dog 🤣🤣 (sorry for anyone who does)

I must say this is my new favourite thread by far on tattle. You lots are brilliant

Reactions: 21
Mad how her dad is 20 years older than her, has a plethora of health issues and still looks in better nick than she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'd rather tit in my hands and clap than wear a hoodie with that mutant racist on tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The company are getting hate
They are as delulu as Bison and the BDL.
---
Becki is a size 30-32. We know this from her Vinted account and from her recent attempt to size down to a 28 in her green Shrek safari suit but having to then size back up again because it was far too small for her 😃

If the corpse dog hoodie is actually a 2xl, she will have squeezed into it & we won’t see her wearing it ever again.
Or we won’t see it off her as she can’t get it off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here’s me scrolling instagram minding my own business and I get a fkn jump scare!!!

Who the duck thought this was a good idea??? 😂😂😂😂
---

She’s said before she uses go outdoors
She’s purposely pulled the cuff down over her hands & pulled it up around her neck to make it look as if it’s oversized on her, bet we’ll never see her wearing it standing up !!!
---
What did she buy for her dad for farvers day?
She allowed him a piece of her cake !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.