BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm assuming she eats about twice as much as everyone in the family so eats so fast as they'd all be waiting for her. I bet she had 2 cocktails last night max but pretends she's hungover so can be a sloth for the day.

Reactions: 18
Had a busy weekend so just catching up on her antics. My god she is bleeping rank. Can’t get over the fact she has no responsibilities and nothing to do day in, day out. And let me just get this straight… Sunday - indium, Tuesday - Greggs for lunch, Wednesday - Taco Bell, Thursday - maccies, Friday - out for breakfast, Saturday - out for tea (£FREEEEE), Sunday - garlic kebabum overload. Is she for real with the “small changes”?????

Reactions: 23
Her last walk was 6 days ago & last workout was 4 days ago. What’s the point. Just keep shovelling. It’s all fun & games till u have serious health problems!!!

Reactions: 16
She’s speeding up her journey fo the great takeaway in the sky with how much tit she’s now putting away on her health kick.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm struggling with a migraine and nausea and genuinely c a n n o t bring myself to watch the takeaway video because I may throw up. Cheers Beck

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Passive aggressive witch giving her mum digs for making a roast. God forbid Cath makes a meal of her choosing on the only day she ever gets to make use of the kitchen at dinner time. Every other day of the week it’s taken over by Becki, SHE decides the meal, SHE cooks, SHE dishes out her meal first leaving rations for her parents. The only thing Becki doesn’t want to have control over in that kitchen is washing the dishes even though she’s the only fucker that uses them all. Cath probably only makes a roast because she knows Becki won’t like it and will opt for a takeaway and duck off upstairs to rot in her pit. Gets her out of the way so Cath can cook in her own kitchen in peace.

Reactions: 35
"Can't think of anything worse than a roast" aw yeah, I can't think of anything worse than having a duck ugly, morbidly obese, self centered, ambitionless, smooth brained, ignorant, unemployed waster of a daughter but that's just me x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Passive aggressive witch giving her mum digs for making a roast. God forbid Cath makes a meal of her choosing on the only day she ever gets to make use of the kitchen at dinner time. Every other day of the week it’s taken over by Becki, SHE decides the meal, SHE cooks, SHE dishes out her meal first leaving rations for her parents. The only thing Becki doesn’t want to have control over in that kitchen is washing the dishes even though she’s the only fucker that uses them all. Cath probably only makes a roast because she knows Becki won’t like it and will opt for a takeaway and duck off upstairs to rot in her pit. Gets her out of the way so Cath can cook in her own kitchen in peace.
Imagine if she cooked one of her garlic paste filled concoctions and offered some to Cath for her to say she can’t think of anything worse. It’s just plain rude. It’s ok if you don’t fancy something but no need to be insulting 🙄 big fat brat

Reactions: 37
If I was Cath every single meal she cooked me from now on I’d just say tastes like bird tit and hot dog water. Fat rude slobby wasteman

• Haha
Reactions: 41
At least Cath's roasts are a home cooked meal and come with vegetables and stuff. Becki is SO goddamn rude and ungrateful!

Reactions: 24
I really can't cope with her rudeness towards Cath because if I had a mum who ever cared enough to make dinner, I wouldn't be bleating on every single cunting time about how it's "not my fave". She's such an ungrateful pleb.

All of the BDL who parrot on about how she's "acc so pure" or "so kind & genuine" need their heads shaking, she's obviously rotten to the bleeping core. Nothing anyone else does is ever good enough for her DESPITE the fact the only achievements she has at 31 years of age are things most 21 year olds have.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Not caught up sorry if this has been said. I’ve seen LOADS of people been gifted girls aloud tickets from ao, and not necessarily just influencers. Seen a girl who had just one tik tok blow up, she didn’t have very many followers and wasn’t an influencer by any means and they gave her tickets. So becki isn’t special

Reactions: 9
I just can’t believe people can support the gluttonous, selfish twit. She has a platform with over 600k followers yet hasn’t once spoken up in support of Palestine to try and use her position for good, yet there are people with a fraction of her followers who are doing everything they can. There are people out there with actual lives who are dying of starvation yet she’s sat in her parents’ house making stupid videos, stuffing her face with food from brands that are actively supporting the genocide.

Even in our supposedly first world country people are struggling, I had three separate families in the school I work in ask for food bank vouchers this week, who are probably making what Becki spends on one takeaway last a week.

She’s a horrible person who doesn’t care about anyone but herself and could do so much to help others but greedily keeps all her earnings so she can blow it on food.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just can’t believe people can support the gluttonous, selfish twit. She has a platform with over 600k followers yet hasn’t once spoken up in support of Palestine to try and use her position for good, yet there are people with a fraction of her followers who are doing everything they can. There are people out there with actual lives who are dying of starvation yet she’s sat in her parents’ house making stupid videos, stuffing her face with food from brands that are actively supporting the genocide.

Even in our supposedly first world country people are struggling, I had three separate families in the school I work in ask for food bank vouchers this week, who are probably making what Becki spends on one takeaway last a week.

She’s a horrible person who doesn’t care about anyone but herself and could do so much to help others but greedily keeps all her earnings so she can blow it on food.
Sorry to copy Reddit but let’s keep the politics out of it. I’m very much okay with a girl who can’t pronounce “balsamic” not attempting to “raise awareness” about the extremely complex geopolitics of the Middle East.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107

She probably reads that as plasticine and wonders why everyone is up in arms about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
My guess is she's tried and failed at a roast before. She's thick as mince and has very basic cooking skills so wouldn't get the timings right. She is likely jealous of the praise Caff gets.

Reactions: 21

As much as I agree with u in terms of how selfish and gluttonous she is, and how the world is so wrong for supporting people like becki while others in the world starve, I think it would be offensive to hear her stand up for Palestine. She is so bleeping dense that she is not able to comprehend the atrocities going on there. The BDL are equally as dense. I think if people need a big fat brain dead heffa for them to be educated on an ongoing genocide, then there is no hope for them anyway.

I see your point, but I honestly don’t think Becki speaking up would do anything

• Heart
Reactions: 44
And she says she’s scared of choking…

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Just need to tell someone me wheelie bin fell over in a storm so I went out to pick it up (in my crocs that fit) and a bleeping raccoon was inside it and it attacked me and I screamed so loud the neighbour came out I hate my life

Anyway I’m looking forward to the next dance workout that’ll cancel out her 4000 calorie kebab

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.