BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
kicking off on reddit, the girl who bison apparently bullied made a post, then someone made a post saying she’s lying as she went to school with becki and posted photos from school.
goin on about school as if they’re not all in their 30s ahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“I’m just laid in bed watching telly.. I’m not having a roast dinner.. I couldn’t think of anything worse”.
I can, I can think of a few things that are worse than a roast dinner cooked by my mother but the number 1 thing I can thing of is laying in bed all day, wasting my life & weighing 30 stone.
Fck off Becki u nasty witch. I hope Cath sees her vid. Constantly having digs at your mum.. making disliking a roast dinner your whole personality. Grow up. We see through you. You aren’t sweet. You’re a right witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
“I’m just laid in bed watching telly.. I’m not having a roast dinner.. I couldn’t think of anything worse”.
I can, I can think of a few things that are worse than a roast dinner cooked by my mother but the number 1 thing I can thing of is laying in bed all day, wasting my life & weighing 30 stone.
Fck off Becki u nasty witch. I hope Cath sees her vid. Constantly having digs at your mum.. making disliking a roast dinner your whole personality. Grow up. We see through you. You aren’t sweet. You’re a right witch.
My mum doesn’t make the best roast, but you best bet I’ll fuckin eat it since she’s made the effort. The audacity of this big fat virgin is insane, Cath needs to fuckin humble her stat

Reactions: 35
My mum doesn’t make the best roast, but you best bet I’ll fuckin eat it since she’s made the effort. The audacity of this big fat virgin is insane, Cath needs to fuckin humble her stat
I just want Cath to stop being such a bloody enabler & get to the end of her rope & absolutely lay in to the big waste of space!!
---
She genuinely makes me feel sick just laying in bed all day & then eating a takeaway just smothered in garlic.
“I’m gonna take my time & eat this nice & slow cos when I eat it too fast I get really full & leave loads” maybe because that isn’t meant to be a meal for 1 person. She absolutely ate the first slice of garlic bread and she will finish it all off too. She’s actually eating slower to eat even MORE. Imagine training yourself to do that. Wtf.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I WIN! knew it’d be a kebab

Absolutely ridiculous amount of food. It doesn’t even fit on her serving tray plate

Reactions: 13
IMG_3122.jpeg

She's actually deepthroating that kebab. bleeping nasty! Fear of choking my bleeping hole 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I just want Cath to stop being such a bloody enabler & get to the end of her rope & absolutely lay in to the big waste of space!!
---
She genuinely makes me feel sick just laying in bed all day & then eating a takeaway just smothered in garlic.
“I’m gonna take my time & eat this nice & slow cos when I eat it too fast I get really full & leave loads” maybe because that isn’t meant to be a meal for 1 person. She absolutely ate the first slice of garlic bread and she will finish it all off too. She’s actually eating slower to eat even MORE. Imagine training yourself to do that. Wtf.
Doesn't it work the other way around? I.e. you eat more if you eat faster, because it takes longer for your brain to register that you're full?

Reactions: 22
Her comment section is so fake these days. Its very obvious that shes buying comments, they are so generic.

Reactions: 18
All that greasy smelly food and she’s eating on her bed. I have such a thing about not eating in bedrooms so it sickens me to think of how badly that room must smell. No wonder she’s constantly got the febreze and dettol spray in there.
---
Doesn't it work the other way around? I.e. you eat more if you eat faster, because it takes longer for your brain to register that you're full?
Yep! A dietician/nutritionist will advise that you take small bites and eat slowly so your food has time to digest and your stomach can give the signal to your brain that it’s full.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Her problem with roasts is that typically the meat you have is fresh and flavourful, not from frozen chicken chargrills that taste and feel like rubber. The last time Becki had one of Cath’s roasts she had all the fixings and then her meat was the chargrills rather than the beef or lamb or whatever. She is so addicted to salt and additives that she hates a roast dinner because of it.

Reactions: 32
She physically makes me want to get sick! Imagine the smell off her and her bedroom! Can never just eat a dinner at a table. Her life is sad in her bedroom all day most likely eating crap then gets a family meal for 4 all to herself and back up to bed to eat it! What a tit way to live your life.

Reactions: 20
She thinks lying in bed scranning food that’ll give her cancer instead of having something fresh is a flex. Drop me out

Reactions: 21
remember when she ate at that country pub a few weeks ago? I'm sure she had a roast? is it just her mum's roasts that are "disgusting" imagine only having a palate which thinks kebabums and garlic wheel's are superior than a gorgeous roast....I mean if anything you would want a roast as you've had takeaways for the other 6 nights/morning's of the week 🤮
---
She thinks lying in bed scranning food that’ll give her cancer instead of having something fresh is a flex. Drop me out
the amount of takeaway's she consumes in her bed knocks me sick......imagine the bleeping stench in there

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.