BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Becki, here’s some content for you: you looked like a huge industrial sized green Biffa bin.

And smell like one toum.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I say this with love and as a Girls Aloud fan but if they have to gift the likes of Vav and Something kinda (Brother) ewwwwww free vip tickets then let’s just call it a day x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I reckon a Chiiiiiiiiineeeeeeeseum or Donnaaaaa kebabum with just unyunnnnns and garlic sauce & a garlic wheel/bread/tire/roundabout xx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The younger generation that are obsessed with telling millennials to stop acting like millennials & to act more like GenZ 🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]

STOP TRYING TO TAKE MY ANKLE SOCKS AND SKINNY JEANS AND SIDE PART AWAY FROM ME

Sincerely,
An elder millennial

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not her saying “ I definitely don’t look like that now” about yesterday! YOU NEVER DID LOOK LIKE THAT! It was filters you literally looked like a fat ogre with a scruffy orange looking face you deluded NONCE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just watched Dayvit’s latest vid and he made a really good point. He was talking about the video where she had a stressful drive to Liverpool so she went to McDonalds despite the fact she’d already had her tea. He pointed out how that’s basically her saying she has an addition by using food to calm her down. How does she not see it

• Wow
Reactions: 27
She’s so bleeping rude. If she doesn’t like a Sunday dinner that’s fine but she doesn’t have to act as though the dinner that her mums actually cooked is something disgusting. Fat angin bleep

Reactions: 28
She’s so bleeping rude. If she doesn’t like a Sunday dinner that’s fine but she doesn’t have to act as though the dinner that her mums actually cooked is something disgusting. Fat angin bleep
exactly! she would get both barrells off me if she were my daughter, rude cow. All she can think of is her takeaway's and what to truff next

Reactions: 16
Can’t stand people that are rude to their mums, says absolutely everything about a person. I haven’t been rude to my mum since I was about 14. And she lives under cath’s bleeping roof!! I would LEATHER the cheeky bleep

Reactions: 40
I can’t imagine standing there on the one day I have control over my own tea and having that repulsive fat mess acting as though I’d tit on a plate and served it her. I’d lick that fat Easter island head clean off her shoulders

• Haha
Reactions: 34
kicking off on reddit, the girl who bison apparently bullied made a post, then someone made a post saying she’s lying as she went to school with becki and posted photos from school.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Massive kebab and chips AND garlic bread and pitta. Think I'd rather have a roast over that anyday. How does anyone eat that crap sober?

Reactions: 29
I love the way she says like someone’s taken a bit of garlic bread as if she’s in a massive crowd and it’s a mystery. She lives with 2 people FFS. Tbh it was probably neither of the 2 people she lives with who took the garlic bread anyway

BeckiJones4 pieces of garlic wheel

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s the colossal heartburn-inducing chomps for me, she looks in pain

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.