BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet her bed sheets are covered in crusty mayo and grease 🤢
The only time I eat in bed is if I’m hungover and the other half brings me a bacon roll or something. Couldn’t be eating a full meal in bed.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I just can’t believe people can support the gluttonous, selfish twit. She has a platform with over 600k followers yet hasn’t once spoken up in support of Palestine to try and use her position for good
Remember her recent videum about knife crime and how it's soum bad, probs best not to go there

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
"Tribute to Sarah... soum soum sad but it was soum lovely hearing her voice again" girl shut the duck up, she's not your dead mum, you can hear her voice on YouTube if you're that cut up about it
---
"danced my feet off" mind you she's barely moving

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Anyone watched Grown Ups 2 ?? I was watching it with my eldest kids last night and that big fat bully on the school bus made me think of Becks as soon as I saw him 😂 Especially since having her hair done. I can imagine that's how she was in school too.....a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The BDL are slightly unhinged jumping on every slightest negative comment… not even hideous ones. Trying to cause arguments in the defence of her.

Reactions: 12
it's probably been mentioned already but that awful green outfit - she blatantly sent it back and got the bigger size didn't she!!

Reactions: 24
The BDL are slightly unhinged jumping on every slightest negative comment… not even hideous ones. Trying to cause arguments in the defence of her.
They will move on now she deletes the bad comments. They love a scrap, and they aren’t getting it anymore

Reactions: 9
They will move on now she deletes the bad comments. They love a scrap, and they aren’t getting it anymore

Look at her takeaway post, she’s not up so obvs hasn’t deleted them yet but they aren’t anything that nasty or bad in most cases. They pounce on them…. Probably less of the negative comments so it’s more obvious.

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine Becki though
“Soum soum sad about Isralem anyway heres my home and bargain haul”
Soum I've got a mcdonalds, I've got a big mac, I've not had one in ages... Soum yeah it's soum sad about what's happening in Israel and stuff... Soum yeah, let's tuck in

Brain dead. I'm happy for her to not comment on current affairs ever.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
"Tribute to Sarah... soum soum sad but it was soum lovely hearing her voice again" girl shut the duck up, she's not your dead mum, you can hear her voice on YouTube if you're that cut up about it
---
"danced my feet off" mind you she's barely moving
does anyone know who she went with? (haven't caught up properly) x

Reactions: 3
Sorry if this has been discussed but has anyone else notice she tends to eat takeaways in her room alone but when she's cooked she eats in the living room? Assuming she's embarrassed by the amount of takeaway that she eats so hides away upstairs to binge

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.