BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just need to tell someone me wheelie bin fell over in a storm so I went out to pick it up (in my crocs that fit) and a bleeping raccoon was inside it and it attacked me and I screamed so loud the neighbour came out I hate my life

Anyway I’m looking forward to the next dance workout that’ll cancel out her 4000 calorie kebab
Imagine if the Port had raccoons

• Haha
Reactions: 10
sorry if it's been discussed before but how does she still have teeth?!
between the amount of sugar she consumes & the smoking, surely she must have teeth & gum problems?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As much as I agree with u in terms of how selfish and gluttonous she is, and how the world is so wrong for supporting people like becki while others in the world starve, I think it would be offensive to hear her stand up for Palestine. She is so bleeping dense that she is not able to comprehend the atrocities going on there. The BDL are equally as dense. I think if people need a big fat brain dead heffa for them to be educated on an ongoing genocide, then there is no hope for them anyway.

I see your point, but I honestly don’t think Becki speaking up would do anything
True (although she definitely exaggerates not knowing basic facts for rage bait). It just felt a bit dystopian scrolling through videos of a genocide and then seeing this selfish prick go and get another take away because she doesn’t like what her mum is cooking.

Reactions: 12
sorry if it's been discussed before but how does she still have teeth?!
between the amount of sugar she consumes & the smoking, surely she must have teeth & gum problems?
She is missing teeth yes- some back ones and she's recently talked about an issue with another one :censored: 🍹

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Lots of people (some probably on here) would love to see their Mum every day & eat a roast dinner cooked by her. Your parents won't be around forever Becki, just remember that...

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ve not even watched the vids yet and I already know she will say she’s having a kebab “because I’ve not had one in ages”
Who the duck eats a kebab in their bedroom 🤯
She’s so disrespectful to her mum, it’s disgusting 😡

Reactions: 16
I’ve not even watched the vids yet and I already know she will say she’s having a kebab “because I’ve not had one in ages”
Who the duck eats a kebab in their bedroom 🤯
She’s so disrespectful to her mum, it’s disgusting 😡
She has a kebab like every fuckin week n all

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry to copy Reddit but let’s keep the politics out of it. I’m very much okay with a girl who can’t pronounce “balsamic” not attempting to “raise awareness” about the extremely complex geopolitics of the Middle East.
Can you imagine Becki though
“Soum soum sad about Isralem anyway heres my home and bargain haul”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Was just sitting here after watching her latest videums thinking how much fake tan she would need to go through to cover herself! Her nose in that video where she's doing a weekend catch up looks really bad shes got a proper pig nose! Personally wouldn't be comfortable at that angle.

Prancing around in her Crocadile Dundee motif last night....such confidence she does have! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.