BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always thought Kimberley was really attractive & she barely got mentioned before cos it was always all about Cheryl.. a bit like (showing my age here) when All Saints came out & everyone was obsessed with Nicola/Nicole? Appleton but I thought Melanie Blatt was stunning !!!
---

The younger generation that are obsessed with telling millennials to stop acting like millennials & to act more like GenZ 🤣🤣
The younger generation are the ones that need to get manners and stop with the Be kind BS. Boring little f**Kers

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If AO gave her these tickets, I assume we can expect a flurry of ads for gifted appliances too….

Reactions: 10
I have premium account with AO…it’s now cancelled 😡 I am beyond furious that they gifted her this!! There are more deserving people who could have appreciated it

• Heart
Reactions: 48
So she was gifted complimentary tickets to see Girls Aloud, whilst many hardworking others paid for the privilege.
Stop this bleeping madness, I want to get off.

Reactions: 42
Sighhhhhh
Why has she tanned her hands but not her chest?
Also I think she cut her hair shorter because she has no mobility and can’t brush it. Using her tangle teaser in the getting ready video sounds like sandpaper. Her hair is awful condition.

Reactions: 17
Why has she tanned her hands but not her chest?
Also I think she cut her hair shorter because she has no mobility and can’t brush it. Using her tangle teaser in the garment ready video sounds like sandpaper. Her hair is awful condition.
Probably ran out of tan after dousing the Mickey Mouse mittens

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has she ever mentioned liking Girls Aloud before or has she just jumped at a freebie?

Reactions: 25
Well her Nan used to like Cheryl Cole but that’s about it. I think she jumped at the chance of a freebie so she could impress Paige by taking her “Look how ameyzing and famous I am, I can get free VIP tickets to concerts”

Reactions: 21
The new video…
The filthy neck with muck rings…the stained hands…the OBVIOUS filters…
She makes me feel physically sick 🤢

Reactions: 7
Never seen anyone apply fake tan so tit consistently. Just duck it and go on the beds Bec, not the lie downs though, you’ll break those.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.