BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm often loathe to believe the Reddit posts but I do think this is true. She probably did bully people and was racist to deflect so the popular kids didn't bully her. She's already said she was a head in school, always getting sent out etc. Wouldn't surprise me if she was still racist - a massively obese, ugly leopard doesn't change it's spots.

I was bullied by fat girls in school, so they wouldn't get bullied by the main bullies. The fat girls bullied me worse than the popular kids, picking on the fact I wore glasses and was poor so they wouldn't get mooed at in the corridors.
I can believe it too, we had the fat girl bullies in my school as well x

Reactions: 9
Do you reckon she only agrees to photos with ‘fans’ if they don’t post on social media? I really find it hard to believe there aren’t more photos of her out there.
There are but they are floating around in numerous WhatsApp groups instead of being posted online.

Reactions: 8
There are but they are floating around in numerous WhatsApp groups instead of being posted online.
whatsapp groups? surely they’d be posted online though if they went in there, also hi everywun haven’t been on for like 2 days and already more than half way through a new fred feral bissonettes c

Reactions: 7
Aw newm fread baby. I'm ancient nowum xx
---

That's a brutal blow to deliver at 8:30 on a Sunday, Goldie. Get in the corner
GUINEA PIG MAMA MY HOLE
---
James Arthur has just come on my Alexa. Feel like I’ve had my punishment now.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She looks like shite aswell now. Kimberley looks stunning 🤩
I’ve always thought Kimberley was really attractive & she barely got mentioned before cos it was always all about Cheryl.. a bit like (showing my age here) when All Saints came out & everyone was obsessed with Nicola/Nicole? Appleton but I thought Melanie Blatt was stunning !!!
---
I’ve no idea what these Genz are. I’ll need to google them, it makes no sensum to me.
The younger generation that are obsessed with telling millennials to stop acting like millennials & to act more like GenZ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are we getting Suitcase Sunday today or has she been banned from going by Caff?
I feel like there’s no more suitcase Sundays whilst the kids exams are on? Also if Becki was out last night not a chance she’s going to be up at 7 lmao

Reactions: 16
I read a interesting thing on Reddit the other day…if you look through her comments on certain videos a few “accounts” all comment the same thing…someone thinks she’s buying comments

Reactions: 14
Thought we could enjoy this oldie until we get more pics in the wild. I may actually vomit.
I’m relatively new to this thread, did she ever say why she cut her hair off? Surely having it longer and wearing it it down disguises some of the moon face.

Reactions: 6
Anyone ever read the original Bridget Jones books, one of which has her sadly reflect that if she hadn’t been made to feel bad about her weight she would’ve eaten a lot more junk food? I bet Becki does this often. Although Bridget was only “90s fat” ie about 9st

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Her reaction to her "VIP" tickets in that video makes me think that she thinks that means she will meet them 😭😂
I would pay good money to see Bison in a pic with Girls Aloud
She looks massive all of the time anyway so just imagine what she would look like next to them !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m relatively new to this thread, did she ever say why she cut her hair off? Surely having it longer and wearing it it down disguises some of the moon face.
I actually think super long hair emphasised how big she is, especially because it was just flat and one length with no styling

Reactions: 15
Genuinely repulsed by her eye bleeping the camera.

How does make up make her look even more like a chavvy teenage boy though 😢
Gross isn’t it 🤮🤮
---
duck knows, but it looked grim when it was long and she dyed it black 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve always thought Kimberley was really attractive & she barely got mentioned before cos it was always all about Cheryl.. a bit like (showing my age here) when All Saints came out & everyone was obsessed with Nicola/Nicole? Appleton but I thought Melanie Blatt was stunning !!!
---

The younger generation that are obsessed with telling millennials to stop acting like millennials & to act more like GenZ 🤣🤣
Mel Blatt is a total MILF.

Reactions: 10
I saw GA twice back in the day, I was mesmerised by how stunning Nadine was, she was unbelievable 🤯
Praying for a pic of Bec and Nadine together 🤣

Reactions: 7
I feel like there’s no more suitcase Sundays whilst the kids exams are on? Also if Becki was out last night not a chance she’s going to be up at 7 lmao
Of of course forgot about exams.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.