BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think super long hair emphasised how big she is, especially because it was just flat and one length with no styling
Yeah I’m a larger lady and to be honest long fluffy hair just adds more ‘volume’ to the overall picture 🍔

Reactions: 5
My wish for 2025 is that companies finally realise that gifting influencers/tiktokers free days/nights out, holidays etc will only STOP being people buying from that company !! Honestly this would be the thing I put in room 101.

Reactions: 54
She went to girls aloud for bleeping free!!!!!
If she’s been gifted the tickets then putting “#complimentary” isn’t good enough and should be labelled clearly with AD so she’s not only thick but she doesn’t even know the laws around disclosure of ads which is arguably a hugely important part of her “job” as an influencer 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 42
If she’s been gifted the tickets then putting “#complimentary” isn’t good enough and should be labelled clearly with AD so she’s not only thick but she doesn’t even know the laws around disclosure of ads which is arguably a hugely important part of her “job” as an influencer 🙄
hope asa gets wind of this

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.