BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hydro (Scotland ) where girls aloud are performing next weekend is currently offering free tickets to local businesses to basically fill it. I don’t think the concerts all sold out. It was the same for SClub last year

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The hydro (Scotland ) where girls aloud are performing next weekend is currently offering free tickets to local businesses to basically fill it. I don’t think the concerts all sold out. It was the same for SClub last year
Yeah they've even given 50% off on Ticketmaster to sell the rest of the shows! I know quite a few people who got free tickets for Belfast through their work yet I paid full price like a knob. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She said she can’t think of anything worse than a roast. Poor Cath, she always has to have a little dig about her roast. Nasty Bison

Reactions: 34
Why were her videos of the concert just zooming in on Cheryl… bit weird. Must have been like she was in the presence of her own personal, n idol

Also I hate it when she uses tattle for content. Like with ricketts names, she got engagement over “Pauline fowler” and making out the safari thing was her own idea. She looks more like teletubbies are gonna start running around on top of her to me but hey ho.
That's creepy. I was reading the comments on Paiges birthday video and people were saying she looks like Cheryl. I think Bisons got a crush on Cheryl and Paige is a substitute for the real thing.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm betting a chinesum with bbq reb, egg fried rice, cheps and 2 batterd sausages. Frooooty curry of course.

Reactions: 15
The prices are bleeping ridiculous in a cozzie living crisis, £60 for the cheapest and those are shite seats. I paid over £100 and thought it was worth it to see them for what will realistically be the last time ever. Becki could more than afford it.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m going with her favourite donna kebab (or two) with chep and a garlic wheel. And a bottle of water, for healf

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m going with her favourite donna kebab (or two) with chep and a garlic wheel. And a bottle of water, for healf
I never guess right but this is what I’m guessing too. She’ll guzzle down half the water in the video acting like she’s so dehydrated from her cocktails last night

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg that's so fuckin pathetic, how embarrassing 😳
I know! I work in marketing and it’s sad how much these websites are used, some you can even type your own compliments 😂 can tell a mile away from the profiles commenting
---
I second this, but I’m going to even frow in a cheeky cowkkk because “she’s been doing sowwww good with her fizzy drinks” and “it just hits different when ur hungover if that makes senseum”

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.