BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One more time for the cheap seats in the back:

THEY ARE NOT CHEEK BONES - ITS FAT!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
“Someone said…” She may as well just admit she’s reading here now.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Disgusted that she got free VIP tickets and free food and drink all for being morbidly obese online. Me and my pal work full time and paid £98 each for our tickets and we are OG fans of Girls Aloud.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
I can never get my head around people with the "ooh can't believe I met (Insert whatever tiktok loser applies) today 🤦🏻‍♀️ what is wrong with these people!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Disgusted that she got free VIP tickets and free food and drink all for being morbidly obese online. Me and my pal work full time and paid £98 each for our tickets and we are OG fans of Girls Aloud.
I’m going with my Mum and paid £200 - loved them since Popstars The Rivals especially Cheryl. I’ve booked us bottomless brunch before hand which isn’t cheap but we wanted to make a day of it! This fat nonce grabs onto any freebie, please someone give her a freebie of Pure Gym and see if she takes that.

ETA - the comments on AO 🤭
1716735140820.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I’m going with my Mum and paid £200 - loved them since Popstars The Rivals especially Cheryl. I’ve booked us bottomless brunch before hand which isn’t cheap but we wanted to make a day of it! This fat nonce grabs onto any freebie, please someone give her a freebie of Pure Gym and see if she takes that.

ETA - the comments on AO 🤭
View attachment 2958287
Boycotting 😂😂😂 behave

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can never get my head around people with the "ooh can't believe I met (Insert whatever tiktok loser applies) today 🤦🏻‍♀️ what is wrong with these people!
I know what you mean the sad twats seem starstruck.
---
The comments that get me are the ones that say "I wish you were my friend". Honestly who would want to be friends with that fat lump.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One of the comments said she was with crackbun, probably needed to be over 18 for vip bar area .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sneaky bison not declaring #AD or #gifted etc bet she didn't even really like them, she’s the type to be jealous of them cos they were/are prettier than her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she got vip tickets free & free bar ? Wow. Tiktok really pays for ppl to be obese
---
Sneaky bison not declaring #AD or #gifted etc bet she didn't even really like them, she’s the type to be jealous of them cos they were/are prettier than her lol
Vav also got vip ..no ad or gifted posted 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Why were her videos of the concert just zooming in on Cheryl… bit weird. Must have been like she was in the presence of her own personal, n idol

Also I hate it when she uses tattle for content. Like with ricketts names, she got engagement over “Pauline fowler” and making out the safari thing was her own idea. She looks more like teletubbies are gonna start running around on top of her to me but hey ho.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.