BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did say in a recent vid when she wanted some tat ‘my mum will go mad if I get that’. How about get your own house Becki, then you can buy all the shite you want
I don't think she would know how to run a house. She has Crackbun Caff doing everything for her.
---
She came up on my FYP, and now I'm hate-watching her. Thought I'd come and join you lovely lot, because I need to know there are other people out there not blowing smoke up that gigantic arse!
Welcome to the fred. X

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don’t know what part of the latest video makes me want to barf the most; her furry, scalloped tongue, the filter slipping to show off how red and irritated her skin actually is, the usual jaundice that looks like it’s getting worse, or the fact that her cheeks look like two giant scrotums just dangling there 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
What she slapping on her hair now ffs! She puts all these random products in for no reason at all! Greasy not even 24 hours after having it salon washed! 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Even at this big age if I spoke to my mam the way she speaks to hers I would get punched into next week🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You can see so many spots on her giant moonhead in that GRWM video and I assume the filters hide even more, her skin is appalling. So red and I have never seen someone with cellulite on their fod before. She should bottle her confidence though, don’t understand how someone uglier than Shrek can love themselves so much.

Reactions: 11
What she slapping on her hair now ffs! She puts all these random products in for no reason at all! Greasy not even 24 hours after having it salon washed! 😩
For some reason it enrages me. If my hair looked that greasy and I didn't have time to wash it I'd at least dry shampoo it and not spray with hairspray or leave in conditioner. How do you get to 31 and have zero understanding of your hair type. She's hopeless.

She reminds me of these “GRWM uni edition” and they are 18 slapping on 5 million oils and creams, not a clue what they are doing.
She needs a good moisturiser, a retinol and some bloody dry shampoo!! Please Beckummmm!!

He wasn’t asking if he could go though he was asking her to go with him. Would have thought he’d be too old for that.
Either way why would you post that for everyone to hear? Just her pretending to be a mum again but his actual mum needs to step in and tell her not to post such personal things.

Reactions: 11
Her videos are just so boring. I was thinking during her maccies one, why did she need to take a bite out of her burger there and then while she's filming. Finish filming then go and eat? But the whole video is pointless in general. 1 min of becki saying shes been busy, had her hair done, been to b&m and done the school run and now shovelling a maccies in her pie hole.
Hey everywunnn! Regular fred reader, first time posting.

Your post raised a point for me. I do wonder how many fat fetishists watch her videos and get off on seeing her stuffing her face. The massive portions, gigantic spoonfuls and getting sauce all over her gob make me sus that she's fully aware of this particular audience.

It would be so interesting to see the engagement levels on her videos where she's eating vs not eating! I bet the "exercise" videos also attract some weirdos.

Maybe it's because I'm not plastering my face on Tiktok 5 times a day, but I put nothing on my hair between washes. I wash, use some smoothing cream stuff (don't know what it's called but I use a pea sized amount and I've had it over a year), spray some heat protector and dry it and straighten or curl it. Mon-Fri I'm at work so it's usually in a pony or a bun, occasionally down. I don't see the need for any product? She only bungs it up in a claw clip, why is she constantly smearing curl cream all over her head and particularly her roots?! She knocks me sick.

Reactions: 17
It looks like it’s this she bought yesterday.

what a waste of time and money getting her hair done if she’s just going to stick it in a claw clip constantly

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Maybe it's because I'm not plastering my face on Tiktok 5 times a day, but I put nothing on my hair between washes. I wash, use some smoothing cream stuff (don't know what it's called but I use a pea sized amount and I've had it over a year), spray some heat protector and dry it and straighten or curl it. Mon-Fri I'm at work so it's usually in a pony or a bun, occasionally down. I don't see the need for any product? She only bungs it up in a claw clip, why is she constantly smearing curl cream all over her head and particularly her roots?! She knocks me sick.
The fact she sprays multiple cheap home bargain bad lad body sprays on it too, makes my skin crawl 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.