BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asked my husband if he’d wank over Becki for a million pounds and he threatened to divorce me, he was that offended 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Snotty cow, sort yourself out hey Becks.
School run 🤣🤣 get back in your box room.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I was thinking yesterday what a sad life she has. No friends, no prospects, I can’t imagine her ever getting to goal weight because of her mentality, her head is very large, she has no fitness and is a walking diabetes and heart attack candidate, has terrible basic hygiene so will stink.. therefore will never lose her virginity.. so will never have these children she wants. Her bleak future is going to the shops for food, eating, thinking about food & eating her large meals in her childhood bedroom. I’m not even being a witch .. this is the reality of her life unless she sorts herself out. I’ve actually made myself feel depressed writing that out and it’s not even my life. But we are all just jealous !!!!
Sorry but ‘her head is very large’ being shoved in there is killin me 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Her mum must think she’s a right twit saying noum. That’s the real Becki not the sickly sweet fake persona she puts on. I hope one day she takes it too far and cath kicks her out

Reactions: 19
She didn’t even say oh sorry mum I forgot your sauce. Was a flat out no.

if I was her mother, I’d give her a slap

Reactions: 37
In the videos about her hair, she said she loves it about 9/10 times on each one. This girl has worse vocabulary than a 5 year old.

If Parker needs someone to take him the toilet- needs reporting as i bet it’s not like that in school.

Becki reminds me of someone who would have reborn dolls.

Finally, that video about how she stands. It’s like a child doing their first tiktok!!!

That fanily enable her- she acts like a ditzy blonde… 😒
Playing devil's advocate here...my daughter can wee fine everywhere but my mum's house because she's scared of the shower curtain so we have to go in with her haha maaaaaaybe, it's a stretch, but maybe something like that is going on? But I doubt it

Reactions: 5
Playing devil's advocate here...my daughter can wee fine everywhere but my mum's house because she's scared of the shower curtain so we have to go in with her haha maaaaaaybe, it's a stretch, but maybe something like that is going on? But I doubt it
Is he at school? Maybe he thinks he has to ask permission at Grannies to? I don’t think it’s weird he asked but theres no need to keep it in the tiktok.

Reactions: 10
Her videos are just so boring. I was thinking during her maccies one, why did she need to take a bite out of her burger there and then while she's filming. Finish filming then go and eat? But the whole video is pointless in general. 1 min of becki saying shes been busy, had her hair done, been to b&m and done the school run and now shovelling a maccies in her pie hole. We know she's had her hair done, she's already posted it, we know she's been to B&M, she's already posted it, so the whole premise of the video was that she's done the school run and now having a maccies. It's barely even worthy of an insta story never mind a tiktok. Who actually cares?!

Reactions: 28
She came up on my FYP, and now I'm hate-watching her. Thought I'd come and join you lovely lot, because I need to know there are other people out there not blowing smoke up that gigantic arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is he at school? Maybe he thinks he has to ask permission at Grannies to? I don’t think it’s weird he asked but theres no need to keep it in the tiktok.
He wasn’t asking if he could go though he was asking her to go with him. Would have thought he’d be too old for that.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.