BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her videos are just so boring. I was thinking during her maccies one, why did she need to take a bite out of her burger there and then while she's filming. Finish filming then go and eat? But the whole video is pointless in general. 1 min of becki saying shes been busy, had her hair done, been to b&m and done the school run and now shovelling a maccies in her pie hole. We know she's had her hair done, she's already posted it, we know she's been to B&M, she's already posted it, so the whole premise of the video was that she's done the school run and now having a maccies. It's barely even worthy of an insta story never mind a tiktok. Who actually cares?!
Doing her best to get the cash in.

Reactions: 5
No it’s not stuff like that for my hair type. It wouldn’t make a difference
You need a proper shampoo, conditioner, moisturiser, oil etc. Them sprays I think are just for thick caucasian hair. I’ve never seen anyone with my hair type use em anyway x
Exactly! She’s just using it because she likes the smell… 😬 her hair can’t even hold a curl it’s pin straight and thin af

Reactions: 6
Her videos are just so boring. I was thinking during her maccies one, why did she need to take a bite out of her burger there and then while she's filming. Finish filming then go and eat? But the whole video is pointless in general. 1 min of becki saying shes been busy, had her hair done, been to b&m and done the school run and now shovelling a maccies in her pie hole. We know she's had her hair done, she's already posted it, we know she's been to B&M, she's already posted it, so the whole premise of the video was that she's done the school run and now having a maccies. It's barely even worthy of an insta story never mind a tiktok. Who actually cares?!
She's making feeder content. It's also why she acts so grotty and stupid, too. Feeders love their fatties obese, dumb, and disgusting. Look at Nikocado Avocardo and Foodie Beauty for reference. Per the feeder playbook, she's already broken out the 'dancing' videos so they can see the fat jiggle jiggle (not that Becki jiggles. She's built like a brick outhouse). Give it another 6 months and she will be burping and farting on video.

And like Nik and Foodie, it will catch up with her sooner rather than later. Both their bodies and health are destroyed beyond all hope. And she will never get that dignity back again.

Reactions: 14
She's making feeder content. It's also why she acts so grotty and stupid, too. Feeders love their fatties obese, dumb, and disgusting. Look at Nikocado Avocardo and Foodie Beauty for reference. Per the feeder playbook, she's already broken out the 'dancing' videos so they can see the fat jiggle jiggle (not that Becki jiggles. She's built like a brick outhouse). Give it another 6 months and she will be burping and farting on video.

And like Nik and Foodie, it will catch up with her sooner rather than later. Both their bodies and health are destroyed beyond all hope. And she will never get that dignity back again.
Becki deffo doesn’t even know what a fetish is so she’s entertaining these feeders for free lmaooo

• Haha
How has she got to 31 and never tried a blackberry 🤯

I’ve changed my tactic on TT, the BDL are too fick to notice.
I shall be venturing to the dump that is Ellesmere Port next week, I’ll be on the look out for the bison in the wild 😬
I’ll see if I can get crackbun Caf and Shirl too. I swear I know her mum from somewhere you know!
---

OMG I saw your name and thought Poggy was back! 🤣🤣🤣 she hated me 🙈

• Haha
How has she got to 31 and never tried a blackberry 🤯

I’ve changed my tactic on TT, the BDL are too fick to notice.
I shall be venturing to the dump that is Ellesmere Port next week, I’ll be on the look out for the bison in the wild 😬
I’ll see if I can get crackbun Caf and Shirl too. I swear I know her mum from somewhere you know!
---

OMG I saw your name and thought Poggy was back! 🤣🤣🤣 she hated me 🙈
Oh my god are you really going there? If you do not return its been a pleasure reading your comments. I will saying a daily prayer for you to ensure you safely return to us. Xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a life she has. There are people struggling to feed their families and there’s this bleep spending £7 on a box of cereal and making a living sitting her bedroom trying sweets.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Also more clap backs to us in her breakfast video and the latest. She mentions her massive head and being the shape of an M&M. I wonder if she’ll mention the strange shaped frog next.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does BDL stand for Becki Defence league? Or is it something else? Thank youm

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.