BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know why she doesn’t move out. Get a flat. How much can rent possibly be in the crappy port, about 89p a month

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Caff may have those sun loungers in her garden but their is no way they strong enough to hold the bisons weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think her determination to call it her garden/her kitchen/her house just shows that’s what she thinks it is. She just bleeping takes over, does what she wants without consequence because her dads unwell and her mums probs got so much going on she doesn’t fancy a battle with a 31 year old baby about filling her cupboards with unnecessary tit and leaving all the fuckin lights on
She did say in a recent vid when she wanted some tat ‘my mum will go mad if I get that’. How about get your own house Becki, then you can buy all the shite you want

Reactions: 26
In the videos about her hair, she said she loves it about 9/10 times on each one. This girl has worse vocabulary than a 5 year old.

If Parker needs someone to take him the toilet- needs reporting as i bet it’s not like that in school.

Becki reminds me of someone who would have reborn dolls.

Finally, that video about how she stands. It’s like a child doing their first tiktok!!!

That fanily enable her- she acts like a ditzy blonde… 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her b&m TikTok is annoying
“Love that, love that, love that.”

I honestly don’t know how she can thunder around the shop with a trolley full of junk food looking like the midget version of the Michelin man.
If I was that big I’d never leave the house, yet she doesn’t seem to give a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Everyone needs to stop lying in her comments
Her hair isn’t STUNNING
It just looks nice. Not greasy for once
No wonder she has so much confidence

Reactions: 26
Her hair looks stupid with those dangly bits at the front.

She’s disgusting leaving that bit in of nosey needing a wee.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just seen someone comment a genuine ‘ayo hear me out’ and it’s ruined my day. Not even half seven in the morning.
---
Never mind, someone commented ‘112 pints and 45 lines’.
---
Her hair makes her face look bigger now and I didn’t think that was possible

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m really bored and irritated by her vids recently. She’s got no personality apart from acting simple and has no conversation skills and very limited vocabulary. I know she gets paid for the longer vids but they are dull as hell cos she’s just repeating herself to make her vid longer. B&m haul is laughable.. half of it was just filming stuff she wasn’t even buying to drag the vid out. The hair vid also tit cos she’s just going on about how much she loves it so the vid is longer. Once u realise it’s really annoying. Maybe if she scripted it a bit more rather than wingin it & talked a little bit about a subject it’d be less tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m really bored and irritated by her vids recently. She’s got no personality apart from acting simple and has no conversation skills and very limited vocabulary. I know she gets paid for the longer vids but they are dull as hell cos she’s just repeating herself to make her vid longer. B&m haul is laughable.. half of it was just filming stuff she wasn’t even buying to drag the vid out. The hair vid also tit cos she’s just going on about how much she loves it so the vid is longer. Once u realise it’s really annoying. Maybe if she scripted it a bit more rather than wingin it & talked a little bit about a subject it’d be less tit.
She’s the laziest “influencer” on that app. Her content is crap and her life is dull. I would honestly dislike her life and I’m a introvert who loves being at home

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She's more annoying than ever in that b&m videoum. She literally acts like a child
Ooh I love this, ooh I love that when it’s literally a load of tat. If she ever ever moves out her house will be full of rubbish & probably filthy .. she can’t be arsed to wash her body never mind clean up. I imagine she would be a hoarder. She’s never gonna leave home.

Reactions: 14
‘If you haven’t already known’

IMG_7028.gif

---
Can we have an annual maccies tracker? I’d volunteer but I’m still doing her ‘fulfilled adult responsibilities tracker’ so as you can imagine I’m very busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was thinking yesterday what a sad life she has. No friends, no prospects, I can’t imagine her ever getting to goal weight because of her mentality, her head is very large, she has no fitness and is a walking diabetes and heart attack candidate, has terrible basic hygiene so will stink.. therefore will never lose her virginity.. so will never have these children she wants. Her bleak future is going to the shops for food, eating, thinking about food & eating her large meals in her childhood bedroom. I’m not even being a witch .. this is the reality of her life unless she sorts herself out. I’ve actually made myself feel depressed writing that out and it’s not even my life. But we are all just jealous !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.