BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse my ignorance but as they are in a council house and Bison earns a wage of sorts does that make a difference? Like do they have to pay some rent?

Reactions: 5
Why does she use frizz spray. Her hairs not frizzy ffs it’s stuck to her head 99.9% of the time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It looks like it’s this she bought yesterday.

what a waste of time and money getting her hair done if she’s just going to stick it in a claw clip constantly
Spreading cheap hair serum on your dry roots the day after you've been to the hairdresser, there's no hope

Reactions: 13
She really reminds me of my brother. He lives at home leeching off my parents and speaking to them like rubbish. He’s not morbidly obese though otherwise he’s the male Becki

Reactions: 10
Excuse my ignorance but as they are in a council house and Bison earns a wage of sorts does that make a difference? Like do they have to pay some rent?
The income for the 3 of them would be taken into account for rent and council purposes, yep.

Is that what it looks like, which is three big American-style pancakes with syrup, fruit, chocolate, and cream, and a giant hot chocolate with a mountain of whipped cream and chocolate on top? I don't think Becki realises that moderation even exists

Reactions: 24
Is that what it looks like, which is three big American-style pancakes with syrup, fruit, chocolate, and cream, and a giant hot chocolate with a mountain of whipped cream and chocolate on top? I don't think Becki realises that moderation even exists
I would be physically sick if I had all that sugar.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Dont worry, she has her 3 minute judder coming up to override that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Why does she use frizz spray. Her hairs not frizzy ffs it’s stuck to her head 99.9% of the time
And hydrating spray as well 😆

I’ve said it before but these products must be fairly hard to find in majority white areas like Chester and the Port?! The fact it’s got both frizz and hydrating on suggests it’s for 3c hair and above. It’s very strange, maybe she watched a tutorial that included them or something. Think she wants her hair to be curly 😆

Anyone else think the BDL are getting pathetic and starting trouble for no apparent reason. One of the BDL had a go at someone who asked why Becki had scraped her hair back after getting it done.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I’ve said it before but these products must be fairly hard to find in majority white areas like Chester and the Port?! The fact it’s got both frizz and hydrating on suggests it’s for 3c hair and above. It’s very strange, maybe she watched a tutorial that included them or something. Think she wants her hair to be curly 😆
No it’s not stuff like that for my hair type. It wouldn’t make a difference
You need a proper shampoo, conditioner, moisturiser, oil etc. Them sprays I think are just for thick caucasian hair. I’ve never seen anyone with my hair type use em anyway x

Reactions: 7

Imagine her with an 80s perm framing her space hopper face ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No it’s not stuff like that for my hair type. It wouldn’t make a difference
You need a proper shampoo, conditioner, moisturiser, oil etc. Them sprays I think are just for thick caucasian hair. I’ve never seen anyone with my hair type use em anyway x
Ah thank you! Sorry to sound ignorant but it’s tricky when you don’t have a certain hair type to know all the ins and outs as I don’t really stroke or care for anyone’s hair apart from mine which is type 1 😆 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.