BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely mesmerised by the chin glitching at the end of the hair video, ‘twas shaking like a shitting dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
whoever removed the background on the running vid thank youm

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Blonde is not her colour. And her eyebrows huge furry caterpillars don’t look any different

Reactions: 28
Can’t stand the way she’s eye bleeping herself in the camera. It’s like she has reverse body dysmorphia.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This i can believe 💯 because everyone knew when and where it was happening. She hasnt mentioned Paige or the party at all since then AFAIK? I no longer watch her videums though.

I wonder if the Redditor actually called the police on them & has made up the rest as an excuse for knowing that it happened?
There were weirdos on Reddit the other week saying to call the police on Becki and report her to social services for “grooming Paige” which is just bleeping mental. there’s a reason why we have a rule on here not to take it off Tattle 🙄

Reactions: 18
Going out on a limb here but I THINK!!!! she LOVES IHHHH!!! Seriously 2 videos of her saying how much she loves her hair we get it. Also I think I speak for everyone here and can safely say we don’t LOVEE IHHHHH!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her hair is horrible, she doesn't suit it at all! Why does she keep saying my garden when in B&M? Girl you sleep in your mums spare room ffs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.