BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I don’t believe this for one Paige doesn’t have that many friends and also the Apartments were literally promoting Paige and her party (as well as loads of other parties). I don’t think it’s one the police would be called to
I’ve from Liverpool and have been here loads, you need to have an adult with you if you’re under 18 and every person that goes in needs to be named on a list and checked in by security. Because of her age security would of been keeping a close eye on it, I call bull on them saying it was wild and police needed calling 🤣

Reactions: 13
Influencers need to stop doing this. Have some respect for the person doing your hair rather than sitting there snapping away at yourself. I’d be bleeping mortified if my hairdresser walked in while I was doing this.

Reactions: 28
It’s not even an issue if she dances slower in the work outs cos what can she expect when she’s a massive bleeping fat ugly bleep. But the fact she speeds it up to look like she’s mega working out is not surprising and annoys me so much.
it irrationally makes me angry but I can't look away 🤣🤣🤣
---
It’s not even an issue if she dances slower in the work outs cos what can she expect when she’s a massive bleeping fat ugly bleep. But the fact she speeds it up to look like she’s mega working out is not surprising and annoys me so much.
it irrationally makes me angry but I can't look away 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
i mean would she not look at how well (using the term loosely as I refuse to give her a positive comment) her hair looks after a good scrub with a decent shampoo and conditioner. She has the money to be investing in good hair care rather than her cantu spray she got on Clubcard offer for £2. I go through phases of looking after my hair and the difference in an expensive shampoo to a generic Pantene or whatever is crazy. Im using colour wow shampoo and conditioner at the minute, sets me out over £40 for both but honestly it’s so worth it. Anyone any recommendations for good shampoo/conditioner that isn’t as expensive?

I’ve from Liverpool and have been here loads, you need to have an adult with you if you’re under 18 and every person that goes in needs to be named on a list and checked in by security. Because of her age security would of been keeping a close eye on it, I call bull on them saying it was wild and police needed calling 🤣
Yeh I highly doubt a lucrative business like that would want to lose their license etc. by allowing a 16 year old to throw a rager with booze. By promoting it as a place for parties they’ve clearly considered all options re. noise and keeping neighbours happy and the police away

Reactions: 8
I use Kristin Ess shampoo and conditioner because I got a 2 pack from Costco for $15 🤣 its actually really niyce though if that makes senseum

She hasn’t gone blonde has she?? No way she’ll suit that

I use Kerastase but I’ve ran out so going to treat myself on payday next week! Using Tresemme at the moment and it’s decent!

Reactions: 3
i mean would she not look at how well (using the term loosely as I refuse to give her a positive comment) her hair looks after a good scrub with a decent shampoo and conditioner. She has the money to be investing in good hair care rather than her cantu spray she got on Clubcard offer for £2. I go through phases of looking after my hair and the difference in an expensive shampoo to a generic Pantene or whatever is crazy. Im using colour wow shampoo and conditioner at the minute, sets me out over £40 for both but honestly it’s so worth it. Anyone any recommendations for good shampoo/conditioner that isn’t as expensive?
Look at the Matrix brand.

Reactions: 3
Someone could have called the police to spite them because it was announced to the world where the "party" was being held in advance
This i can believe 💯 because everyone knew when and where it was happening. She hasnt mentioned Paige or the party at all since then AFAIK? I no longer watch her videums though.

I wonder if the Redditor actually called the police on them & has made up the rest as an excuse for knowing that it happened?

Reactions: 8
Gets her hair done and then immediately puts it up in a claw clip. 😭

Reactions: 13
Yeh I highly doubt a lucrative business like that would want to lose their license etc. by allowing a 16 year old to throw a rager with booze. By promoting it as a place for parties they’ve clearly considered all options re. noise and keeping neighbours happy and the police away
Party is probably pushing it for my Paigeys birthday. She most likely had a sleep over when she could be away from her brothers and they had more room to be together rather than being crammed into one tiny bedroom or living room. As I can’t imaging our Shirley lives in a mansion.

Reactions: 10
This i can believe 💯 because everyone knew when and where it was happening. She hasnt mentioned Paige or the party at all since then AFAIK? I no longer watch her videums though.

I wonder if the Redditor actually called the police on them & has made up the rest as an excuse for knowing that it happened?
That's what I was thinking. They're desperate for people to know what they did. People are fruitloops on the internet 🥴 police may have attended and found there was nothing going on. Becki 100% would have filmed it all, and plague. It's so out of character for them not to have shared the whole party

Reactions: 10
She’s got far too much confidence for someone who looks like a relation to Humpty Dumpty

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.