BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I don't have squirrels come to my gardin thoum" yeah because they live in fear of either being skoowered and dunked in dep, or cursed by a dog that witnessed the Great Wall of China being constructed.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She wouldn't know her arse from her elbow if she had to actually work. So so busy getting her hair done and going b&m. Try being a single parent to two kids and working full time! I don't think I've had my hair done for about 7 years haha

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why did she leave in Parker asking to go for a wee?

there was no way she was joining him mid scran 😂😂
---
Also I have no kids so pretty clueless with developmental stages, but isn’t he like 6?!

Reactions: 13
Can’t even imagine the stress our beck has been under today!! Hairdressers, B&M and the school run IN THE RAIN MAY I ADD! How on earth does she cope?!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Erm have you smelt the chemicals in the air in Ellesmere Port? It’s enough to kill a squirrel so not surprised she’s not seen any.
Maybe that’s why they’re all fick, all those chemicals floating about 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘ do you need a wee wee?’ My boy is 16 months and I say pee 😑 the baby talk is revolting

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Sat on her arse getting her hair done, trolloping around B&M for house shite when it isn’t her house, AND playing mum on the school run for kids that aren’t hers. What a dayyyyyyy.
💫cosplay mondays💫

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The last squirrel you saw chased you out the park beck, squirrels giving wide Bertha a wide berth

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i mean would she not look at how well (using the term loosely as I refuse to give her a positive comment) her hair looks after a good scrub with a decent shampoo and conditioner. She has the money to be investing in good hair care rather than her cantu spray she got on Clubcard offer for £2. I go through phases of looking after my hair and the difference in an expensive shampoo to a generic Pantene or whatever is crazy. Im using colour wow shampoo and conditioner at the minute, sets me out over £40 for both but honestly it’s so worth it. Anyone any recommendations for good shampoo/conditioner that isn’t as expensive?
I quite like the Maui ones and they smell amazyum. Not used them for ages though due to psoriasis. Actually, I thought they were cruelty free but I’ve just googled and apparently not.
---
I can hear this gif
Wish it wasn’t slowed down 😭
---
She’s like one of those wee guys filled with flour

View attachment 2953058
That takes me back. I used to throw mine at the wall at full force. Little bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.