BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those big fat dark eyebrows look tit next to her green tinged balayage
---
Her hair is horrible, she doesn't suit it at all! Why does she keep saying my garden when in B&M? Girl you sleep in your mums spare room ffs!
It’s an odd colour isn’t it! Mind I prefer that to the black she had not long ago. Now that was shocking
---
Can’t stand the way she’s eye bleeping herself in the camera. It’s like she has reverse body dysmorphia.
I honestly think that in her head she sees herself as a fitty 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To be fair her hair looks exactly like mine did. When I purposefully dyed it green.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is that hairdresser even qualified for hair.
That is not how balayage is done and wow is it the salon lights making it look green from the back 😂

Reactions: 19
Hahahaha her hair is terrible, bleeping hell. reminds me of when my cousin’s hair went green after she went swimming with Sun-In on her hair 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I left a comment recommending a purple shampoo brand to get the green out and she blocked me lmaoooo she knows it’s bad otherwise why would she have put it in a claw grip already

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
🚨TAKEAWAY TRACKER ALERT 🚨

also not her saying she had a busy day and all she did was get her hair done, go to b&m and then a school run🥴😂 wish that was a busy day in my life😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sat on her arse getting her hair done, trolloping around B&M for house shite when it isn’t her house, AND playing mum on the school run for kids that aren’t hers. What a dayyyyyyy.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why did she need to leave the part in about Parker asking for the toilet and then go on to confirm that he had in fact gone to the toilet? Is nothing private?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
"Love thum" "Bluddi love thum" "Oh my gosh I love thum" I love silence & big fat weapons shutting the duck up xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Couldn’t order her Mum sweet chilli but bet she remembered her big sour cream dep. The attitude on her is disgusting!! Fat cow 🐄

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.