BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a roast tonight too and I love love love gravy and I had less gravy on my plate that someone who supposedly doesn’t like gravy all that much

Reactions: 8
I'd be so embarrassed to even thinking of making that the day after I made such a big deal of not liking roasts.
It's all about control with bec bec

Reactions: 27
The comparison of the size of her dinner plate being Captain America' shield 🛡😱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is the poggy lore or can someone be an angel and link the thread, it was before i joined this thread and i want to feel like an active member of the community ❤

Reactions: 11
So, she worked at a nursery so must know what phonics are. Yet how can she pronounce words so wrong. She is genuinely the thickest, physically and mentally. Like it’s not even funny to act like you don’t know who words are said.

Reactions: 27
The greedy bastard dishing up that mash, I wish her dad would Frisbee the bleeping dish at her oversized head

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She did an instagram Q&A and someone asked the classic what would she want to do if she didn’t do TikTok or whatever it was. Obvs started with an honorary mention of her degree (she said the full name early childhood studies or whatever it is cba to watch again which felt weird) then went on a 2 minute rant about how much she loves TikTok but would love to do something in social media as she’s ‘good at putting stuff together and has a really good eye and really creative’. If you’re that creative why can’t you produce any content better than you clinging onto your kitchen counter talking shite for 90 seconds ?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She did an instagram Q&A and someone asked the classic what would she want to do if she didn’t do TikTok or whatever it was. Obvs started with an honorary mention of her degree (she said the full name early childhood studies or whatever it is cba to watch again which felt weird) then went on a 2 minute rant about how much she loves TikTok but would love to do something in social media as she’s ‘good at putting stuff together and has a really good eye and really creative’. If you’re that creative why can’t you produce any content better than you clinging onto your kitchen counter talking shite for 90 seconds ?
Is the good eye in the room with us? Nay, is the good eye on the planet?

She will literally never have a real job again and will just drain the NHS dry.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Greedy obese awkward fat duck. So doesn’t like roasts, won’t eat her mums roast but has the audacity to moan that her mums not done her mash, eats sausages almost daily but the one day her mums cooked sausages she’s bought a full chicken, yet when her mum made a chicken the big awkward fucker had chargrills. Cath needs a bleeping talking to because how she lets this great big dossing bleep call the shots like this is beyond me

Reactions: 61
So amusing when she mentions the possibility of her one day going back into nursery work as if that’s an option when there’s 91 threads online about you being a dirty sweaty nonce

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Is the good eye in the room with us? Nay, is the good eye on the planet?

She will literally never have a real job again and will just drain the NHS dry.
We can't see the good eye, it's been enveloped by her fat

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.