BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice how bratty she came across in that morning video ? The moan about the eggs being at the bottom of the bag, her near meltdown at shell in the eggs, the almost-crisis at no ketchup?
She’s a right demanding spoilt cow bison.

also the thumbs through the shirt while dishing dog food, handling frankfurters, raw egg, touching her phone/appliances you know she didn’t wash her hands once throughout. Dirty betch

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Did anyone notice how bratty she came across in that morning video ? The moan about the eggs being at the bottom of the bag, her near meltdown at shell in the eggs, the almost-crisis at no ketchup?

also the thumbs through the shirt while dishing dog food, handling frankfurters, raw egg, touching her phone/appliances you know she didn’t wash her hands once throughout. Dirty betch
Also the fact across two days she's mentioned they didn't have any eggs. If only someone in the household went shopping every bleeping day, sometimes to multiple different shops. If only.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

She has a fear of not having enough food. Of course she doesn't have an addiction, just loves food 🙄

Reactions: 12
Lardy GaGa - Just Eat, Porka Face,

Flabness- It must be grub, Welcome to the house of Grub

Simply Fed - If youum don't knowum me by nowum, Trousers too Tight To Mention

Rickety Spears - Hit Me Bison One More Time

UB40 (stone) Red Red Eyes, Hungry Girl, I can't help falling in grub, cherry O Fanta baybee

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Only Becki could be dancing round in joy at the thought of her food, and be so hungry she says the dog food smells nice 🤣🤣🤢 I thought she was gonna try some the dirty cow 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she keep saying "is that becki jones....' at the start of her workouts as if she's famous? Wow you look like you used 1kg weights for the truffle shuffle of the week. Give it a rest love

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She looks like she’s going to suck off the bleeping weight. Weirdo with her thrush mouth.
I have noticed o have to scroll for miles for hate comments on TikTok. Not happy. I was given myself a tattle detox, but alas, I now need to return to be among my fellow realists.
Missed you all loads (I still miss Poggy the mostest)

IMG_4618.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She ALWAYS complains she has no eggs. You go to shop enough, buy some, you monstrous beast

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The only reason she got that shop ordered as its bank Holiday Monday and its crazy at the shops and poor bec bec would of been seen

Reactions: 21
"He's gone off his dog food" he wants to die Rebecca
THIS!! he's at the end of life now, everyone can see that I mean, he is 200 years old so what the duck she playing at?! cannot stand how selfish she is

• Sad
Why does she block people for asking about the dog. Because it would kill her to give up two takeaways in a week to pay for his appointment? She didn't even know he doesn't even eat egg, her dad had to tell her. Guess when she rolls out of bed at q1am he's already been fed.

Reactions: 15
I’m proud of her for buying weights and using them. It probs won’t last though 😢 🥤
🍔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As someone who's dog eats lilys kitchen, I can categorically say that NONE of those meals smell good whatsoever. They are disgusting.

Typical Becbec though, loves ALL food.

I’m going to see Take That in a couple of weeks and the thought of having to endure Olly Murs who is supporting, is giving me the rage. I’m not even a Take That fan, I’m taking my sister for her birthday 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.