BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning Bisonettes
What’s the craic with her hairline here? Must be those filters she definitely doesn’t use.
IMG_2791.jpeg

IMG_2793.jpeg
IMG_2795.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
If I wasn’t already convinced she’s been reading here, her “fings I pronounce wrong” video would have got me.

Reactions: 20
Sometimes I think she's just pretending not to know words and pronunciation but then I remember no she's just thick

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also the fact across two days she's mentioned they didn't have any eggs. If only someone in the household went shopping every bleeping day, sometimes to multiple different shops. If only.
She ordered food in cos she didn’t want to go to the shops. Idiot. Buy more food. Buy a load of stuff instead of going daily unless it’s cos she prefers to mainly buy food for herself and doesn’t want her parents eating it.
---
View attachment 2960384
when caff makes becks a roast dinner
She reminds me of the woman out of Misery.
---
If I wasn’t already convinced she’s been reading here, her “fings I pronounce wrong” video would have got me.
She’s really struggling for content isn’t she. Imagine making a video about how thick you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sometimes I think she's just pretending not to know words and pronunciation but then I remember no she's just thick
Her entire family clearly don’t value any meaningful level of education so I think nobody ever corrected her or thought her to speak properly growing up. She pronounces a lot of things like she’s just seen them written down for the first time. And now she thinks it’s cute and ditsy.

She doesn’t like you bec
Talk about egotistical. So Paige should plaster Beckis name all over her school shirt. Hate to tell you Becks the whole world doesn't revolve round you.
---
Bec bec is creative 😂 man she lives a very delusional life. Imagine her coming up with ideas for businesses... chicken and chep
Don't forget she's the queen of the grazing board. Everybody (ie that sad witch Monica) is begging for her to do them a grazing board.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So amusing when she mentions the possibility of her one day going back into nursery work as if that’s an option when there’s 91 threads online about you being a dirty sweaty nonce
And even a cursory glance at her social media reveals her total disregard for safeguarding

Reactions: 6
She knows she pronounces certain words terribly, because when she does an ad all of a sudden she can say 'th' rather than 'f'. She's just bleeping lazy. And a bit dense.

• Haha
Was out yesterday (busyum weekend because I actually have a life and friends and stuff and um yeh)
So just watching the Instagram q&a. Christ. The smacking / swallowing gross mouth noises make me want to die.
soum creative um yeh. Im a bit extra.

also she answers ‘what are you doing today’ oh I’ve just done my work out I’m going to get a shower and go to the shops.
then gets a food order and cooks in her sweaty rank ‘workout’ layers instead?
saw a comment about being careful with the weights. They are like 1kg at most. She shovels more in her gob than those pink baby rattles weigh 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.