BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always throws me off guard when I see the size of her head next to normal people’s heads
This pic always does me in, with bag head Cath in the background. She looks like the junkie that used to knock on our door selling meat from the Asda 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I hate roasts, guess what - I don’t eat them!!

she’s proper fucked herself over in that latest video. She will have no excuse to keep on pronouncing those words wrong when people are correcting her in the comments and she’s replying to them.

Reactions: 15
bleeping hell, she thinks she's got an eye for stuff and is creative so won't go back to using her degree??? She's totally intept and often gets to rhe one minute earning mark with blank screen. Who the duck is filling her with this confidence?

Reactions: 14
This pic always does me in, with bag head Cath in the background. She looks like the junkie that used to knock on our door selling meat from the Asda 😂
Cath reminds me of the crack head that hung around outside my local tube station when I lived in London, claiming to need the fare to visit her sick mum / dad / sister etc

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The man is bleeping terminally ill she is HORRIBLE
It’s the main reason I dislike her so much. She is so bleeping greedy and selfish and couldn’t give a tit about anyone else. Not even her terminally ill father. I’d have scraped that mash off her plate if I lived with her. witch.

Reactions: 17
Cath reminds me of the crack head that hung around outside my local tube station when I lived in London, claiming to need the fare to visit her sick mum / dad / sister etc
Why is it always the sick mum/dad/partner?? 😂 we had one that always asked for train fare to visit his girlfriend. I told him after five years if she’s still in there you’d better turn the bleep off mate

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is it always the sick mum/dad/partner?? 😂 we had one that always asked for train fare to visit his girlfriend. I told him after five years if she’s still in there you’d better turn the bleep off mate
I had one outside Pret who asked if I could buy him a sandwich. I said yes and he said his first choice was crayfish and rocket if they had it or otherwise hummus 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I had one outside Pret who asked if I could buy him a sandwich. I said yes and he said his first choice was crayfish and rocket if they had it or otherwise hummus 😆
LOL me if I ever became homeless

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her hair in the latest video…it’s manky!!
how can she post these knowing how disgusting she looks??!

Reactions: 5
What is the poggy lore or can someone be an angel and link the thread, it was before i joined this thread and i want to feel like an active member of the community ❤
Beckijones4 #50 stone. Fill your boots Bisonette xx
---
Eating a doner kebab in your bedroom is only permissible if you are that pissed you've forgot your own bleeping name. Knowingly (stone cold sober) shovelling in earholes and arseholes covered in garlic jizz is all sorts of wrong. This is one feral witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Becki I beg you give us examples of how you’re creative. That’s the funniest thing I’ve heard on here

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The younger generation that are obsessed with telling millennials to stop acting like millennials & to act more like GenZ 🤣🤣
STOP TRYING TO TAKE MY ANKLE SOCKS AND SKINNY JEANS AND SIDE PART AWAY FROM ME

Sincerely,
An elder millennial
[/QUOTE]
Get rid.
Stop holding on love, you’ll make it work

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bec bec is creative 😂 man she lives a very delusional life. Imagine her coming up with ideas for businesses... chicken and chep

Reactions: 10
Oh my gosh I was driving down the road today I had my window open cos it was warm next minute the heavens opened! Riveting Becki, riveting!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion:

Shoveling food in on the daily, but it's ok because she doesn't like gravy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine being her grown age and the only exciting thing to say happened on your bank holiday Monday was having your car window open then it started pissing down 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.