BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lardy GaGa - Just Eat, Porka Face,

Flabness- It must be grub, Welcome to the house of Grub

Simply Fed - If youum don't knowum me by nowum, Trousers too Tight To Mention

Rickety Spears - Hit Me Bison One More Time

UB40 (stone) Red Red Eyes, Hungry Girl, I can't help falling in grub, cherry O Fanta baybee
Ricketts Astley - never gonna give you up (nice coweld cowek edit)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What an absolute witch she is cooking a roast - didn’t want one yesterday when she couldn’t control her portion or what was cooked.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That plate must be huge to still have space on it with all that roast dinner! Also why kist she tell us every single time that she doesn't like a lot of gravy then dumps half a jug on her dinner. The broccoli had less life in it than ricketts
---
Faking unpronounceable words just for the tattle thread
Faking melanin and then suffocating ricketts with her gunt...man

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m going to see Take That in a couple of weeks and the thought of having to endure Olly Murs who is supporting, is giving me the rage. I’m not even a Take That fan, I’m taking my sister for her birthday 😭
I got offered free tickets last week and I turned them down because I just couldn’t bear it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Not everyone’s tea is done yet” but still continues to dish out hers first and leave the rest in the oven :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Oh so when crack bun cath cooks a roast she doesn’t want one, buts it’s okay for our own bison Becky to do her own

Reactions: 22
Has she deleted this Cath roast video? Just caught up from yesterday and I can’t see a video where she talks about a roast 🐔

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I was driving wiv my windows down and the heavens opened, let's try some mash.

Again, what is the bleeping correlation!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Left her dad about a flys arseholes worth of mash.. ohh enjoy mate don’t fill yourself up on it. 😒

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
If I hear Hugh Mungus mention how she doesn’t like roast dinners while showing us a plate of roast dinner piled higher than the circumference of her waist one more time I swear to god

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If that was my daughter that had turned down my Sunday roast because she couldn’t think of anything worse, and then she went on to cook her own roast on a Monday, I would knock her clean out

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Aw her poor dad & the mash 🥺 He wanted her to save him some & she still had to take 1 more bit. She’s vile.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Cremated carrots ✅️
Broccoli boiled for an hour longer than it needed to be and not drained so there was a lake of broccoli water on the plate ✅️
Don't like gravy but drowned your plate in it ✅️

Nice one beck 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They way she said do you want me to save you some was like she was absolutely raging that he even said he liked that mash! She’s the fattest greediest ugliest person I’ve ever come across. And continues to spoon more on her plate while she’s asking do you want me to save you some hoping he says no. As if her plate wasn’t packed enough with it

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.