BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen the chicken 😫😫 I’m never eating chicken again, that knocked me sick. How can she not cut the crappy bits off 🤢🤢
Proper Ellesmere Port behaviour.
---
Another thing that knocks me sick is her mouth. Never seen lips move like that in my life 🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
That bleeping chicken 🤢 as if she didn’t eat the third chicken tender from the Taco Bell too. I had Taco Bell last month for the first time in my life (and in America too 🤪) but I thought it was so good for fast food, really flavoursome and reasonable for the amount of food you get! Definitely a whole lot tastier than her bleeping grotty Donna kebabs

Reactions: 8
That bleeping chicken 🤢 as if she didn’t eat the third chicken tender from the Taco Bell too. I had Taco Bell last month for the first time in my life (and in America too 🤪) but I thought it was so good for fast food, really flavoursome and reasonable for the amount of food you get! Definitely a whole lot tastier than her bleeping grotty Donna kebabs
I have had Taco Bell in the US a few times and thought it was ok but only tried once in the UK and it was bleeping disgusting here lol

Reactions: 9
Taco Bell is my hangover food of choice. Crunchwrap supreme and a Baja Blast 👌🏼 never eat it any other time though 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
“ I just ordered a bottle of water”
609ABC11-701C-4703-BE5F-E628D8EC2B95.jpeg

---
WHO has asked her to try Taco Bell??? Absolutely nobody
To be fair I think I heard Scottish Declan demand it through his sleep apnea mask

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
These freds keep me going through the night feeds of my baby bison so thanks guys love you all

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Same haha! You’re not alone babes 😅

that Taco Bell vid is revolting she actually turns my stomach 🤢
Hey 👋

Omg vile isn't it?! She couldn't even wait to sit down to try it, desperate to shove it in. Then moaning about the price and how everything's miniature.
No becki you're just huge. Could have saved herself money by just being normal and having something quick on toast!

Reactions: 16
A whole Taco Bell meal and decided ‘I’ll just have two of the tenders’ if she’s looking 5 stone lighter next week we knowm why, she left a chicken tender out of her meal

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So she got Taco Bell and only really liked the checken and cheps. She took the flavour off the wrap by having no sauce and wasn’t keen on the taco. Foodie my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.