BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like it’s this she bought yesterday.

what a waste of time and money getting her hair done if she’s just going to stick it in a claw clip constantly
She needs a good clarifying shampoo on those greasy roots, not hydration!

Reactions: 8
Can’t get over how bad that hair is. I think it’s because of the jaundice around her eyes it just makes the hair look green tinged? 🥲
Don't talk about the jaundice around her eyes, she's blocked me for saying it could be a sign of liver disease.:mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: 11
This actually came up on my FYP I genuinely think they are taking the piss out of her but pretending they love her. She even commented I’d say she thinks it’s so cute but in reality they were using her HUGE cutout as a grazing table after this video
Absolutely are🤣🤣she even commented to make it look like she’s all cool with it but we all know she’s dying on the inside over it

Reactions: 9
I'd find it humiliating. Where does she get her confidence from?
Her so called confidence comes fron the bum licking BDL who thinks she is some kind of idol. The thing is she will start to feel so entitled and think everybody loves her but when someone tells her a few home truths she will be doing a "woe is me" video.

Why can’t she see people are taking the piss out of her? If somebody had a LIFESIZE cut out of me at their bloody hen I’d probably go and play on the A47. Love how she’s trying to act like she loves it. ‘It made my Saturday’

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Makes me laugh how she makes an excuse to get a takeaway because ‘it’s raining’ so she can’t go shopping.. yet she will stand in the pissing down rain and get soaked to que up for an ice cream van 🐷 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!!
No dresses go with New Balance trainers 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her so called confidence comes fron the bum licking BDL who thinks she is some kind of idol. The thing is she will start to feel so entitled and think everybody loves her but when someone tells her a few home truths she will be doing a "woe is me" video.
The bdl are the most delulu people on TikTok she isn’t beautiful she isn’t amazing and all this bs they comment she’s disgusting she’s promoting this unbelievably unhealthy lifestyle and unfortunately people are influenced from TikTok probs see her and the bdl and goes oh well it’s ok and they start eating that way the problem is people with anorexia are absolutely torn down and shamed but then big back comes along and eats a family shop to herself “OMGGG you are so beautiful becki never change hun xx”ehhhh..so one isn’t ok but the other is both unhealthy lifestyles but because she’s fat it ok it’s a joke I used to feel bad about the hate comments like a year or two ago now it’s serves her right she bring it all on her self she eating herself to death and she’s profiting off it it’s disturbing if you really think about it she’s not worried about dying or wanting to attempt to live a normal life get a partner but not she’s just focused on when the next takeaway is coming

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The bdl are the most delulu people on TikTok she isn’t beautiful she isn’t amazing and all this bs they comment she’s disgusting she’s promoting this unbelievably unhealthy lifestyle and unfortunately people are influenced from TikTok probs see her and the bdl and goes oh well it’s ok and they start eating that way the problem is people with anorexia are absolutely torn down and shamed but then big back comes along and eats a family shop to herself “OMGGG you are so beautiful becki never change hun xx”ehhhh..so one isn’t ok but the other is both unhealthy lifestyles but because she’s fat it ok it’s a joke I used to feel bad about the hate comments like a year or two ago now it’s serves her right she bring it all on her self she eating herself to death and she’s profiting off it it’s disturbing if you really think about it she’s not worried about dying or wanting to attempt to live a normal life get a partner but not she’s just focused on when the next takeaway is coming
And then use the whole “food is fuel” thing to excuse Becki’s eating as if that isn’t a mantra for those recovering from anorexia. And it’s used to encourage healthy weight gain by eating things that are high fat but nutritional like Greek yogurt and avocado. Not bleeping donner kebabs and garlic wheels

Reactions: 18
She’s definitely getting snapped in the wild tonight at Gerls Allowed.

Reactions: 21
I’m at a food festival. Don’t think she’d cope with the heat and the mass of food available. Probs keel over on the spot.
You just know that, even with a massive variety of food on offer, she’d still have the most basic thing like a chicken burger.

Reactions: 22
I have one of the cardboard cutouts of Hasbulla (my friends got it for me for my 30th) and it is actually to scale, but I am assuming the Becki one isn’t. I mean, it would probably rake about 5 of them to hold it up and they’d still be hidden behind it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am 100% certain that many other videos and pics of the cardboard cut out were taken by those girls, and they weren’t all SLAY QUEEN ICONIC..

What’s more I think she knows that. But she’s choosing to try to believe they like her.

Anyway hoping for some pics in the wild of her and the noncestompers on tour in Manchester.

Reactions: 13
You just know that, even with a massive variety of food on offer, she’d still have the most basic thing like a chicken burger.
Went with my ex-mother-in-law and she just got chips. Definitely bison behaviour 😭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.