BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every video of hers is a clap back to us it’s so obvious 💀

Firstly NO ONE has asked you to try Taco Bell you LIAR then proceeds to say “I wanted to try it”

“I don’t like cheese” orders food with loads of cheese - LIAR

posts a video days late when we comment about takeaway tracker…

get a bleeping life you sad cow and stop lying
When did she mention the takeaway tracker? I can't make it through one of her videos anymore she drains the life out of me

Reactions: 8
A whole Taco Bell meal and decided ‘I’ll just have two of the tenders’ if she’s looking 5 stone lighter next week we knowm why, she left a chicken tender out of her meal
It's one of her small changes of course.

Isn't eating Taco Bell in bed a bit grim? I like to think Caff tells her to give them some space.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A wild day of getting your hair done, a trip to B&M and the school run.....that sounds like a typical lazy day off for a parent! Get a job you lazy witch 🥴

Reactions: 23
The Taco Bell was deffo from Wednesday. The way she says it’s a draft as if she had forgotten all about it when it was 2 days ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m a lurker but a tiktok with the takeaway tracker appeared on my FYP page yesterday, full of BDL comments complaining about everyone on here! Just noum x

Reactions: 10
Sooo unhinged when she goes "oohhh suuurch a busy daaaaii... [etc] did the school run.." as if she has kids of her own. Truly unhinged.

She is just a stunted person in terms of emotional growth and she'd do better to get into an environment that forces personal responsibility and a routine that means she can't eat 24/7 like she does at home - for most people this is a bleeping job.

I see a lot of varied things about tiktok creator fund, so I do wonder how much she actually makes to be living at home and driving a basic skoda car. You'd surely move out if you had as many thousands as some people reckon she has, she'd be in her element, no one to see her binge eating, a reason to spam drive to B&M every week for content.... I truly think she is on a pretty average influencer income, maybe 2-3k? Which is still a lot for doing duck all but nothing near what some influencers get (katylee bailey for example)

Beckis Instagram is also as dead as her arteries compared to tiktok, shows how interested people actually are in her. Usually big tiktok influencers gain a loyal following there too. for reference most with 500-700k on Tiktok have like 100-150k on Instagram, sometimes more.

Seriously don't understand the appeal of using a morbidly obese woman to advertise things for you when most of her views derive from people watching in sheer disgust.

I wonder if she's finally blocked the trolling/hate to try get more ads LOL

Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ
This actually came up on my FYP I genuinely think they are taking the piss out of her but pretending they love her. She even commented I’d say she thinks it’s so cute but in reality they were using her HUGE cutout as a grazing table after this video

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Getting a burrito with chicken and cheese only isn't a burrito beck you absolute wet wipe. Removing anything from the options that might offer the slightest hint of actual flavour.

Reactions: 12
It's one of her small changes of course.

Isn't eating Taco Bell in bed a bit grim? I like to think Caff tells her to give them some space.
Not as grim as the time she ate an enormous Indian takeaway in there. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Is it me or is she so becoming so full of herself lately? Her cocky attitude has unlocked a new level of rage in me 🤬

Reactions: 28
This actually came up on my FYP I genuinely think they are taking the piss out of her but pretending they love her. She even commented I’d say she thinks it’s so cute but in reality they were using her HUGE cutout as a grazing table after this video

I'd find it humiliating. Where does she get her confidence from?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.