BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely thinks that breakfast was a healthy option.
'Didn't fancy anything cooked, pancakes with a Berry compote'

Reactions: 18
They were “still abit tender” too 🤣 ffs do you mean hard? not tender!? Crying out loud. It baffles me how people like this get to the age they are and not know simple things 😣
How rude of you! She's a self declared foodie. How the duck she got a degree I'll never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The first recipe I googled for slow cooker chicken casserole used baby Chantenay carrots that weren't top and tailed so fair's fair I guess but she didn't cut up anything else either, including the potatoes so they could cook through

Reactions: 4
She really is thick. Makes me cringe how she can't pronounce things and it's like it's her first time ever hearing certain words like Neopolitan. She's lead a sheltered life

Reactions: 13
Caribbean Becki
She should wear a size 40
And McDonums Sour Cream Dep has gone ?
No more Dep's with my Scranum

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That chicken needed the blood clots and tit cut off I can't cope with that 😪

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It eats some nasty disgusting food and it’s got the nerve to call itself a foodie

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh shock another takeaway, and the amount of GREASE on her head. She had her hair done yesterday. More oil than a chip pan

CHOUROS it’s CHURROS ya bleeping dimwit

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Here is a haiku about our Bec

Becki no necki
And her tits of pita, oh
Let me shave her head

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The fact she says she ordered Taco Bell because she “hadn’t been shopping”
duck off you fatty
You shop every day
And even if you hadn’t been, I imagine there’s beans, Bread, Pasta, Soup, something easy to whip up…cause it’s funny she didn’t order her mam or dad Taco Bell??

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Go Grease Bison, you're eatin' up the quater pounder
Grease Bison, Go Grease Bison
Go Grease Bison, you're coatsin' through the junk food aisles
Grease Bison, Go Grease Bison
You're obese, with ballsack knee's
Oh Grease Bison ....

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Oh shock another takeaway, and the amount of GREASE on her head. She had her hair done yesterday. More oil than a chip pan

CHOUROS it’s CHURROS ya bleeping dimwit
Didn’t she have chicken casserole?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.