BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Whatever I put in the oven would have been just as unhealthy”

Generally speaking things aren’t deep fried in the oven Becki love, but whatever helps you get through the day at this point I suppose.
---
WHO has asked her to try Taco Bell??? Absolutely nobody
I’d ask her to try a fruit salad and boiled broccoli with the nutrients left in if it wouldn’t get me blocked

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Not at all caught up because I’m on holiday in Morocco but just wanted to share my favourite bar tender’s name is Noum that is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Worked out why she described undercooked carrots and potatoes as “tender” after watching that Taco Bell post. She lives off chicken tenders (and cheps) and thinks it means crunchy chicken, rather than soft succulent chicken.

That and illiteracy of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s so massively uneducated and deluded when it comes to food, like the worst case I’ve ever seen. Even the Slaton sisters acknowledged they were obese and killing themselves. I would be absolutely ashamed and mortified if that was my daughter omg. I wouldn’t sleep at night knowing I’d raised that and it was still under my roof eating itself to death every single day

Reactions: 27
She feels like everything's miniature 😂
Becki, you're eating it off a satellite dish. Try a normal plate next time, hope that helps x

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Oh my god are you really going there? If you do not return its been a pleasure reading your comments. I will saying a daily prayer for you to ensure you safely return to us. Xxxx
Yep, it’s only about 15 min from me but I never usually go because I need counselling afterwards it’s that grim

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Every video of hers is a clap back to us it’s so obvious 💀

Firstly NO ONE has asked you to try Taco Bell you LIAR then proceeds to say “I wanted to try it”

“I don’t like cheese” orders food with loads of cheese - LIAR

posts a video days late when we comment about takeaway tracker…

get a bleeping life you sad cow and stop lying

Reactions: 24
Haven’t caught up on here in awhile.. her Taco Bell video just came up on my FYP and she looks fatter than usual I was shocked at the state on her. Has she put weight on or just forgot to use a slimming filter? 😄

Reactions: 7
“People have been asking me to try Taco Bell” a homeless man in Oldham once asked me to come and smoke a spice joint with him, you don’t have to do everything people ask Becki

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 88
Haven’t caught up on here in awhile.. her Taco Bell video just came up on my FYP and she looks fatter than usual I was shocked at the state on her. Has she put weight on or just forgot to use a slimming filter? 😄
Yes to both

• Haha
Reactions: 9
' from the drafts i forgot to post'. Clearly not been sat in the drafts that long cos she only got them nails last week? Can we add an unconfirmed date to this weeks takeaway tracker
I think it was Wednesday just gone…she posted no tea video that night

Reactions: 8
Just a thought actually, how many fuckin wheelie bins do they have. Cos all the packaging from the utter tit, takeaways, junk food she buys will surely fill all the bins. Especially the blue bin w the takeaway wrappings

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.