BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t say they taste like ice cream then proceeds to call them strawberry & chocolate, the literal flavours of NEO-POLI-TAN ice cream, the bleeping bombaclart

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The eyebrows, she needs to get them sorted man. And the yellow tinge, and the filter, just everything. I hate the bleep .
IMG_2083.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Big bleeping bloon sat in her parents spare room reevooing choclit. She’s 31 guys. 31. Years. Old.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Big bleeping bloon sat in her parents spare room reevooing choclit. She’s 31 guys. 31. Years. Old.
Exactly why I'm not jealous of her rather be on my arse every month making my own way in this, world than be anything like her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else think the BDL are getting pathetic and starting trouble for no apparent reason. One of the BDL had a go at someone who asked why Becki had scraped her hair back after getting it done.
She blocked me for saying this last time she had it done the silly bleep. Still got 15+ other accounts babe

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t get over how bad that hair is. I think it’s because of the jaundice around her eyes it just makes the hair look green tinged? 🥲

Reactions: 11
You know what Becki if you are reading here then in your next video why not just give us a shout out? Or why don’t you reeeeview your take away tracker?

Reactions: 11
I shall be venturing to the dump that is Ellesmere Port next week, I’ll be on the look out for the bison in the wild 😬
If you do see her it’ll be driving past in the Flabia to get as far out of the Port as she can for her daily food shop or one of her walk/runs as she can’t risk being spotted in her hometown

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's deffo never gonna move out of that house when Ian passes away she'll remain with cath and then when she eventually passes bison fury will take over the council mansion

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Can't even top and tail a carrot. bleeping fat ape.
They were “still abit tender” too 🤣 ffs do you mean hard? not tender!? Crying out loud. It baffles me how people like this get to the age they are and not know simple things 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.