BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pissing around with her hair whilst eating the cheps, no wonder her hair is like a bottle of cresp ‘n dry 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I got the impression that the nonce takes the kids to the toilet the way Parker sounded like he was asking her to go with him 😳 no-one find that a bit odd?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Saying she needs to sort her hair out??? Didn’t she have it done about 6 hours ago???

• Haha
Reactions: 27
i mean would she not look at how well (using the term loosely as I refuse to give her a positive comment) her hair looks after a good scrub with a decent shampoo and conditioner. She has the money to be investing in good hair care rather than her cantu spray she got on Clubcard offer for £2. I go through phases of looking after my hair and the difference in an expensive shampoo to a generic Pantene or whatever is crazy. Im using colour wow shampoo and conditioner at the minute, sets me out over £40 for both but honestly it’s so worth it. Anyone any recommendations for good shampoo/conditioner that isn’t as expensive?
I like Fanola, you can get a salon size twin pack for £20.

Reactions: 6
Omg I’m so behind with these threads I have like 3 days to read but still thinking about that time she said she was going to the hairdressers to have her dandruff blasted off 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I’ve never know anyone to call it a “school run” unless it’s their own kids. I don’t think I’ve ever even said it about my step kids? Her playing house curls my toes into quavers 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She’s had a mad day getting her hair done (you can’t polish a turd), going to b&m & doing the school run! Absolute maddddd, I’m out of breath just hearing what she’s done today 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve never know anyone to call it a “school run” unless it’s their own kids. I don’t think I’ve ever even said it about my step kids? Her playing house curls my toes into quavers 🤢🤢
Me too! Same as gushing over the bloody plates in B&M - why would you be buying homeware for someone else’s house? And her “I’ve got these in my garden!” about the sun loungers! You mean your parents have them in their garden ?! Cos you’re living in their house. With their furniture. In one of their bedrooms . While you’re 30 and single and unemployed . . .
Maybe save the pennies on sweets and takeaways and tat in B&M and you might be able to afford your own home one day ?!

Reactions: 27
I think her determination to call it her garden/her kitchen/her house just shows that’s what she thinks it is. She just bleeping takes over, does what she wants without consequence because her dads unwell and her mums probs got so much going on she doesn’t fancy a battle with a 31 year old baby about filling her cupboards with unnecessary tit and leaving all the fuckin lights on

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.