Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
She's not drinking sugar laden drinks so buys a sugar laden drink, just because it's not coke doesn't mean it's not full of sugar! Try water you fat blimp!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Whoever was in that room with her, we can be absolutely 100% certain that there was no sexual activity going on. Calm down lads 😅

• Haha

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
Apparently she went to a karaoke bar on Friday 💀 this woman can’t not show us everything she does so why she hiding her going to a bar? Oh because it’s bullshit

• Haha

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
‘I’m coming out, I’m yelling Tinder’

she’s so painfully thick. What does she actually bring to society? Fucking fat waster.

• Haha

wineanddine

VIP Member
Hi gyaldem suga, I’m back wiv a feory

That obscene leapord print ting that’s a size 28 she wore in 2022 when she “lost all that weight”
Note how every item is “oversized”
That’s how she’s stayin in size 26/28. Realistically she’s probs about a size 32-34 now.
Fank youm x
welcome back x

IMG_8173.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Venom

VIP Member
she can't go for a shit without posting 5 videos about it, the liverpool night out never happened, she went to Paige's party trying to get an "in" to join the sleepover, when that never happened she waddled off in a strop and ordered her kebabum, crying into her garlic dep, hence why she was so ratty in the video, becuase Paige dared to disobey her. It's all about power and control with the narcissist.

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Does anyone fink she actually went out in Liverpool? Unless she posts any proof I will just believe she went to the premier inn with a maccies or sat in her car outside the apartments until it was late and peeeeeej didn’t message her asking her to come and see them so she sloped off to her own hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Female paedophiles are a lot more common than is realised. The disturbing thing is that they can go undetected for a lot longer as females tend to be trusted more than men

Venom

VIP Member
I’m actually dead. She’s gone out to Paige’s party, making out she’s got some big night out in Liverpool but the sad fact is she was baby reindeering her nieces 16th party all night. Getting all dressed up… going back to the hotel to inhale a kebab after 4 WKD’s acting like she’s had some wild night out going to collect her food in her pj’s not knowing what time it is (crazy bec, CRAZY!) and then quoting here saying ‘GARLIC DEP’ while trying to act like a sassy bad bitch shovelling Donna meat in her huge gob.
Can you get anymore pathetic honestly ??
The night out was the last ditch effort to get into the sleepover. She was fuming at the end of balloon decorating because she hadn't been invited and that is where the night out story came from. She's gone back there all dressed up making out she's just calling in whilst on the way to her night out. I bet my bottom dollar she overstayed her welcome and tried to get sympathy and pity from Paige, until Paige would invite her to stay. That way it wouldn't look weird because she could turn round and say "Look Paige wants me to stay" but when that hasn't happened and the penny finally dropped that she wasn't welcome that's when she's gone off in a huff and ordered her kebab, taking out her anger by being "sassy" eating it.

Does anyone not think she flings the stuff in the trolley beacuse she can't bend over the handle part to put them in like normal?? Her whole body is between that trolley she would have to throw it

• Haha
  • Wow

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
In her Liverpool GRWM, she said she didn’t go out til 10pm, so that makes the timeline of that night even more baffling

• Wow
  • Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
It’s ok guys. She can eat big portions because she’s cut out the fizzy drinks and is parking further away from the supermarket entrance.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Elisesya

Chatty Member
How can someone with no neck be so smug?

IMG_2049.jpeg

Edit

She’s delusional… she puts more effort into convincing herself she’s lost weight than actually losing weight/getting healthier.

IMG_2050.jpeg

• Haha

StarrySkies

Imagine how much alcohol it would take for her to actually get drunk, the size of her I can't imagine a few wkds doing anything tbh