Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
That Morrisons salad is a true nonce meal if I've ever seen one. A fucking boiled egg? Get yourself to your nearest HMP Becki.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
That Morrisons salad is a true nonce meal if I've ever seen one. A fucking boiled egg? Get yourself to your nearest HMP Becki.
I used to work on the salad bar and the boiled eggs come in a big blue plastic bag full of liquid, I still have ptsd from the smell when you had the drain the eggs before putting them on the salad bar. The stench is probably similar to Becky’s bedroom on a Sunday morning after stuffing herself full of curry, kebab, ooonions and pakoras, absolutely rancid.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

HaventAClue

VIP Member
The fact she’s able to function and drive and go into shops indicates she’s not hungover in the slightest. Tired maybe? Yes. Hungover? Absolutely not. My hangovers consist of me lying in bed unable to move a muscle riddled with fear praying to my dead loved ones to get me through the day followed by a dinner of a 5mg diazepam at about 8pm to help me escape the dreaded horrors through the night. Fuck off Becki you craic vacuum.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

x.x.x

VIP Member
Who remembers when the takeaway sent everyones food apart from beckis.. i hope that happens again tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Brummiebird

VIP Member
If I was hungover as fuck, trying to get some breakfast down me, and some dickhead influencer was filming behind me going “so here we have the croissants and all the breads …”, they’d get the vat of beans tipped over their fucking head.
People deserve the right to look like death warmed up without ending up in the background of some twat’s open social media bollocks.

Rant over 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

robinhiggs

That poor driver delivering that stinking food only to be confronted by her swinging pittas and lardy legs snatching the bag then scuttling away.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

under the ivy

VIP Member
why the FUCK did she go out in her pyjamas to the takeaway car lmao, literally dressed up to go to Paige’s Party then back to the Premier Inn hahahahahaha creased

• Haha
Reactions: 42

LaLa247

Chatty Member
I actually can’t believe her caption on the dish out tea video saying she’s hard on herself, never known someone less hard on themselves. Get a minute long self congratulatory tiktok every time she has a shower.

‘I woke up today and I just thought you know what, I am a nonce, but that is OKAY 😗

• Haha
Reactions: 42

amb1505

Saw an interesting theory on Reddit (soz can’t find it now but credit to who posted it)

So when she shows her room it looks like she’s alone and there’s only a double bed. Cant see anyone else’s stuff

Then at the end of the GRWM it’s a different room with an extra single bed, the mens sliders and the beer

What if she went with Shirley and her partner, had her own room which she shows first and gets ready in and then goes to Shirley’s room to meet her and shows off her outfit in the mirror

Then they leave their hotel, pop into Paige (maybe she actually asked her mum to bring her something or she just wanted to check her daughter is okay). Bison lurks outside taking photos and filming that video

then they go to their Irish karaoke bar (seems fitting for shirl). She comes back to her room, orders her feast

Seems validated as it does seem like a different room with the men’s sliders and beer and would make sense for Shirls parter to go too

• Wow
Reactions: 41