Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whisperchat

VIP Member
It’s really creepy behaviour. How her family cannot see it is really worrying. She’s literally obsessed with Paige and you can tell whenever she doesn’t get her way with her or if paige is doing something else she starts acting irrational and goes on a mad one, binge eats and acts all clever and sassy online to try and make herself feel better. Think she needs help.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Venom

VIP Member
And since you're reading here you fat cunt, I bet Paige had a great time at the sleepover with her friends HER OWN AGE, you probably never even entered anyones head. You did try your level best to weasel your way into it though, even going back there !!! I hope you cried youself to sleep in the premier INN with your empty kebab tray

• Haha
  • Heart

BaileyMC

VIP Member
So she is off to that knock off bongos bingo tonight.

1. that dress is not too big
2. STOP MENTIONING YOUR NAILS
3. WASH YOUR PISSING HAIR YOU GREASY BALLSACK

• Haha

hol20x

VIP Member
Nah cos imagine her having to take the whole playsuit down to have a piss and just sitting on the bog with her pitta tits out. 😭

• Haha
  • Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
We've all done it when going out...getting shitfaced then cramming into one room to eat kebabs and have a few tins of cider till security come along and tell you to shut the fuck up or they're kicking you out 🤣 can't say I've ever done it alone though. I think that's a bit sad at her age.

Becki is a fat loner so she's never experienced a lot of things other people have. So she's trying to capture some youth (literally, the predator) through her niece, because she lives the life she could only wish for, as sad as it is.

When paige gets a boyfriend and starts going out without her she'll be devastated. It's beyond weird. She really needs to get a life of her own. She is so jealous and obsessive.

gigi_93

VIP Member
The foot being lifted up to try and make herself look small and dainty will never not piss me off

• Haha
  • Heart
I was wondering why she would stay right next to lime street specifically for a night out, but it is literally a 10 minute walk from where Paige was staying. That is fucking creepy

• Wow
Reactions: 34

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
This is probably gonna sound so over dramatic but it actually really upsets me when she just throws things in the trolley when she’s shopping. There’s just certain behaviours people do that show you how inconsiderate and rude they are as a person and I think the flinging groceries in the trolley is a major one. It’s just disrespectful to the overall environment around you in a shop. And you just know she stands blocking the whole aisle and won’t move out of people’s way and probably doesn’t put her trolley back in the bay when she’s done putting her stuff in her car. She’s just a nightmare person.

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I wasn’t following her antics much yesterday as I went out but omg the big fat fucking n. The fake drunk on her takeaway video. “Don’t know what time it was” well you do, and if you didn’t check your just eat app you fake idiot. I bet she faked drunk when she went to Paige’s apartment, and fake stumbled into a bed and was really tactile with the teenagers, then tried to fake sleep in hope she could stay over.
In all honestly I think she was at the premier inn with Shirl, I can see Shirl wearing them sliders and drinking lager from bottles like a proper hard nut.

• Haha
  • Sick

blahblahblah29

I’m actually dead. She’s gone out to Paige’s party, making out she’s got some big night out in Liverpool but the sad fact is she was baby reindeering her nieces 16th party all night. Getting all dressed up… going back to the hotel to inhale a kebab after 4 WKD’s acting like she’s had some wild night out going to collect her food in her pj’s not knowing what time it is (crazy bec, CRAZY!) and then quoting here saying ‘GARLIC DEP’ while trying to act like a sassy bad bitch shovelling Donna meat in her huge gob.
Can you get anymore pathetic honestly ??
So she made a big song and dance about a full body shave, etc.....knowing she's off to Paige's party? Grim

• Sick
I’m blocked again 😬
All I did was say but you had a coke the other night, in response to her video where she says she isn’t drinking fizzy pop at the moment. She’s such a liar!

• Haha
  • Wow

Nayalove96

VIP Member
SHES BLOCKED ME ON TIKTOK 😂😂😂😂 I commented on her video where she had the milkshake and basically said how there are so many calories hidden in that milkshake alone. She can see by my TikTok that I’m a personal trainer and not a troll (lol) and she bloody blocked me rather than take my advice 😂😂😂😂 can no longer cringe at her videos. Soum soum sad

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I'm off the fread for one day and she launches Nonceapalooza 2024 😭 headliner: Becki Saville, performing her hit one woman show: "Paigeyyy please let me in xx I'll be good and I'll stop barking and drooling xx please, your mum said you have to be nice to me"

• Haha