Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RachRN86

VIP Member
Hi gyaldem suga, I’m back wiv a feory

That obscene leapord print ting that’s a size 28 she wore in 2022 when she “lost all that weight”
Note how every item is “oversized”
That’s how she’s stayin in size 26/28. Realistically she’s probs about a size 32-34 now.
Fank youm x
Please report to HR to discuss your recent unauthorised absence from the take away tracker. Do you have any idea how stressful it was arranging cover!?

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Bison Bingo for today:-

🦬 McDonald’s brekkie and a pretend hangover
🦬 Breaking the no pop rule as it just ‘hits different’ after a night out.
🦬 Last night was ‘honestly, so so much fun guuuys’.
🦬 Thank-you for all the lovely comments on the green dress guuys
🦬 ‘Thank-you to all my followers that came over and said hi last night - I love you all so so much’
🦬 Part eleventy seven of Paige’s birthday … Round at Cath and Ian’s with a Chinese.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Venom

VIP Member
I don't have the patience to remove the background if that makes sensum, but I hope you all enjoy this regardless xo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

JeIIyBean080

Sorry; so she got ready, PRETENDED to everyone she had a big night out on the town but actually just went to hang around with a bunch of 16 year olds in an apartment? Have i got this correct? Hopefully im completely fucking wrong, because i’m getting the word…

Reactions: 61

whisperchat

VIP Member
I’m actually dead. She’s gone out to Paige’s party, making out she’s got some big night out in Liverpool but the sad fact is she was baby reindeering her nieces 16th party all night. Getting all dressed up… going back to the hotel to inhale a kebab after 4 WKD’s acting like she’s had some wild night out going to collect her food in her pj’s not knowing what time it is (crazy bec, CRAZY!) and then quoting here saying ‘GARLIC DEP’ while trying to act like a sassy bad bitch shovelling Donna meat in her huge gob.
Can you get anymore pathetic honestly ??

• Haha
Reactions: 61

amb1505

The digs at caff ‘I didn’t fancy a roast tonight’ ‘I wanted something I’d actually enjoy’ 💀💀 poor mumzy

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60