Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

upsid3down

what kind of maniac puts ALL the rice and curry on their plate when having an indian takeaway, or am I just weird but I never plate it all up at once, I like to save some for later

Reactions: 41

Diddikins

VIP Member
I don’t mean to toot my own horn but BEEP FUCKING BEEP

She got kofte skooers, and fries just as predicted. I do want to lash something at her head when she says “Tzatziki sauce”. ITS JUST TZATZIKI YOU FUCKING LETTUCE!!!!

Just to add - the caption is “I love finding new foods”. She has kofte and Greek salad at least once a fortnight. She’s hardly going out of her comfort zone.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Lolly71990

VIP Member
It’s really creepy behaviour. How her family cannot see it is really worrying. She’s literally obsessed with Paige and you can tell whenever she doesn’t get her way with her or if paige is doing something else she starts acting irrational and goes on a mad one, binge eats and acts all clever and sassy online to try and make herself feel better. Think she needs help.
Anyone who has supported this behaviour from her or downplayed it now needs to open their eyes 👀
If this was a man & his niece, plz, the situation would be something else.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

HaventAClue

VIP Member
IMG_7285.png

Screaming crying throwing up at the fact the horrendous nana nightie is from BON FUCKING MARCHÉ!! What woman under the age of 70 shops there on their own free will?! Perfect summer dress she says 🫠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Ktb

VIP Member
She really is obsessed and its not even food it's literal junk, that donner meat isn't even meat. She eats chips literally every day and when was the last time she ate a vegetable
Ermmm she has over boiled waterlogged broccoli at least once a week, give her a break. Godsake.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The kids saying that they could put apples and oranges in the snack boxes, bison was definitely thinking along the lines of chocolate/cresp/cake
Willow and Nancy’s parents definitely tell them “if you don’t want to grow up like Auntie Becki, eat these vegetables and we’ll put some fruit in your snack boxes.”

• Haha
  • Heart
“The banana was a little bit ripe, is that the word?” … no it’s very much unripe, it’s as green as your nails 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
SHES BLOCKED ME ON TIKTOK 😂😂😂😂 I commented on her video where she had the milkshake and basically said how there are so many calories hidden in that milkshake alone. She can see by my TikTok that I’m a personal trainer and not a troll (lol) and she bloody blocked me rather than take my advice 😂😂😂😂 can no longer cringe at her videos. Soum soum sad
taking advice from PTs isn’t on her list of small changes xx

• Haha
  • Heart

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
She's grinding my gears recently.
I think its because she seems so smug and full of self importance of late.
So here's a little 'get it out of ny system' list.

1. The angle that you have that phone on your most recent walk should give you the chiselled look of Bella Hadid, but noum.
2. You've gone for a walk, wtf do you need your vape.
3. Why always a dessert spoon for meals? It's a literal shovel, just be an adult and learn how to use a knife and fork already.
4. Your hair care. You need to actually wash your hair, y'know regularly. Stick with a routine you absolute cockwomble. You can't expect a shampoo to work after one time when you only wash your hair once a week. Oh and on that note, cantu? Cantu for your hair type!? Noum.
5. Stop lying about not drinking fizz. Even if you had stopped it'll make no difference with everything going on.
6. For the love of all things holy, get your fucking eyebrows thinned out, you look like my elderly science teacher did (Sorry Mr Wilko).
7. Just get a life.

Ok. Thank youm.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Mrsptobe

Chatty Member
Who on EARTH has a favourite garage 🤣

Alsoum, if she’s actually hungover from a wild night she probably shouldn’t be advertising that she’s driving 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 38