Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Hi gyaldem suga, I’m back wiv a feory

That obscene leapord print ting that’s a size 28 she wore in 2022 when she “lost all that weight”
Note how every item is “oversized”
That’s how she’s stayin in size 26/28. Realistically she’s probs about a size 32-34 now.
Fank youm x

• Heart
Reactions: 60

hanlosc

When ya forget the charger for the Clitbasher3000 😔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

goldie341

VIP Member
If having to put concealer on your second chin ain’t a wake up call then what the fuck is

IMG_6682.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Venom

VIP Member
So she still had to go to Paige's party, I think part of her was hoping Paige would go "you can stay here Bek" bet she's raging she couldn't attend the sleepover. Honestly she's so fucking obsesessed with her neice. I reckon it will all come to a head when Paige passes her driving test, which will be around the same time she calls it a day with the dancing aswell, the services of Auntie Dreamliner will no longer be needed. It will be glorious.

Reactions: 50

Mrsptobe

Chatty Member
“The button keeps popping open”

That’s a sign that it doesn’t fit you xxx hope that helps xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 50

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
"I even park further away from the supermarkets" I'm sure you'll be 9st down in no time, ya fugly smooth brained walloper

• Haha
Reactions: 49

gigi_93

VIP Member
If you prefer a greasy neon coloured indium over a proper nice roast (mine are legendary) I’ll boot you everywhere

Reactions: 46

Ashaleee

VIP Member
She deffo spent last night refreshing Paiges insta and tiktok whilst angry eating a double kebab, garlic wheel and blocking trolls on tiktok
---
She uploads videos like this with her pittas on show and uploads at 15/15.30 for the schoolies she's a fucking predator I don't care what anyone says 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45