Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

superhanscrack

Fucking hell who is in your group if that's slow, Mo Farrah? 🤣 You're running an 8 minute mile and clearly fit, you can hardly compare with a obese sloth.
She's grinding my gears recently.
I think its because she seems so smug and full of self importance of late.
So here's a little 'get it out of ny system' list.

1. The angle that you have that phone on your most recent walk should give you the chiselled look of Bella Hadid, but noum.
2. You've gone for a walk, wtf do you need your vape.
3. Why always a dessert spoon for meals? It's a literal shovel, just be an adult and learn how to use a knife and fork already.
4. Your hair care. You need to actually wash your hair, y'know regularly. Stick with a routine you absolute cockwomble. You can't expect a shampoo to work after one time when you only wash your hair once a week. Oh and on that note, cantu? Cantu for your hair type!? Noum.
5. Stop lying about not drinking fizz. Even if you had stopped it'll make no difference with everything going on.
6. For the love of all things holy, get your fucking eyebrows thinned out, you look like my elderly science teacher did (Sorry Mr Wilko).
7. Just get a life.

Ok. Thank youm.
i cant
Find the hula hoop video, has anyone got
It please x

Reactions: 3
I was curious, so set my Apple Watch to record a walk with the dogs on our evening stroll. I am not fit at the moment, and although I have lost a fair bit of weight since January, I still have around another 3 stone to lose.

But with walking two very sniffy spaniels and stopping to talk to another dog walker, I was still walking twice the speed of our Bec - literally, 15 minute/km to her 30 minute/km. and my average, unfit heart rate was 110bpm. And MFP rates my walk as being a “leisurely pace” 😂

I’m not surprised she keeps falling over.
My amazon fitbit knock off is in MPH so cba with converting it as I don’t understand it. I don’t get how my best pace is low. I would have thought a higher one was better

Attachments

Reactions: 2