BeckiJones4 #90 “My niece, my best friend, my sunshine and inspiration"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll probably video letting herself into the apartment saying “I said hi” like the holiday vid.
bleeping weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Does anyone fink she actually went out in Liverpool? Unless she posts any proof I will just believe she went to the premier inn with a maccies or sat in her car outside the apartments until it was late and peeeeeej didn’t message her asking her to come and see them so she sloped off to her own hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Does anyone fink she actually went out in Liverpool? Unless she posts any proof I will just believe she went to the premier inn with a maccies or sat in her car outside the apartments until it was late and peeeeeej didn’t message her asking her to come and see them so she sloped off to her own hotel.
Totally stayed in the hotel with food and full fat cowwwwwk

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Dunno about any of you but when I’m on a night out and had a few, my IG stories take a battering with uploads 🤣 Pics or it didn’t happen Fatty

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not sure how getting paid on tik tok works but her likes and comments on most of her videos are defo lower. She won’t keep blocking for long if it affects her earnings…..

Reactions: 12
I actually think Paige looked really sweet. I’ve definitely seen a lot worse from the teenyboppers.

Reactions: 29
Not sure how getting paid on tik tok works but her likes and comments on most of her videos are defo lower. She won’t keep blocking for long if it affects her earnings…..
I've noticed the same the comments are hardly anything just shows what real support she has.
I reckon she was told to start blocking people by her management to get her more brands but really? so many followers and your comments are barly past 300

Reactions: 10
This is the woman that stretches out making ice cream over 2 vidieums, so we’d deffo know if she was out in the wilderness. Did you go out or did you watch with some binoculars and some cheese bites Bec Bec?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've noticed the same the comments are hardly anything just shows what real support she has.
I reckon she was told to start blocking people by her management to get her more brands but really? so many followers and your comments are barly past 300
She doesn’t have any management representation anymore hahah
Tbh everyone complained when she left disgusting comments up about her dad/Paige etc etc and it’s good that she’s finally fkin done something about it because like you said her engagement has totally dropped

Reactions: 11
She doesn’t have any management representation anymore hahah
Tbh everyone complained when she left disgusting comments up about her dad/Paige etc etc and it’s good that she’s finally fkin done something about it because like you said her engagement has totally dropped
Oh has she not? I just thought that was a rumour

Reactions: 3
FFS wrote a long reply out on the last thread and some shithouse shut it down before I’d finished 😂😂😂.
Any not sure why they didn’t just buy a load of cupcakes and a takeaway rather than that stupid grazing board. It would probably have cost less and all been eaten. And is there any prof our Shirl didn’t stay with her daughter? The boys are old enough to stay on their own, and even though My Paigey is, if someone has to be over 18 then she should have had someone over that age stay there as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
FFS wrote a long reply out on the last thread and some shithouse shut it down before I’d finished 😂😂😂.
Any not sure why they didn’t just buy a load of cupcakes and a takeaway rather than that stupid grazing board. It would probably have cost less and all been eaten. And is there any prof our Shirl didn’t stay with her daughter? The boys are old enough to stay on their own, and even though My Paigey is, if someone has to be over 18 then she should have had someone over that age stay there as well.
Some shithouse made me roll 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Shithouse here 🤣 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.