BeckiJones4 #90 “My niece, my best friend, my sunshine and inspiration"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s definitely someone else in the hotel room. If you watch the last 6 seconds of the GRWM you can see in the background a second beer bottle appears.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Whoever was in that room with her, we can be absolutely 100% certain that there was no sexual activity going on. Calm down lads 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The way she cuts bananas gives me the ick and RAGE simultaneously.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Defo big gay Declan. She doesn’t go anywhere be herself. She’s either with crack bun caff, Shirl or the elusive Declan who’s so ashamed to be seen with her he hides whenever she videos when he’s there. And they’ll have gone to the local working men’s club not out in actual bars. And been back at the hotel for 8pm with a kebab or three.
she obviously couldn’t bare the thought of peeejj being in Liverpool without her so conveniently organised a ‘night out’ with Declan the same night.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Defo big gay Declan. She doesn’t go anywhere be herself. She’s either with crack bun caff, Shirl or the elusive Declan who’s so ashamed to be seen with her he hides whenever she videos when he’s there. And they’ll have gone to the local working men’s club not out in actual bars. And been back at the hotel for 8pm with a kebab or three.
she obviously couldn’t bare the thought of peeejj being in Liverpool without her so conveniently organised a ‘night out’ with Declan the same night.
I’d say you’re spot on, notice how she went from the GRWM video straight to the breakfast one. Nothing from being out. Shithouse.

Reactions: 10
POV: Paige was greeted by this in the corridor of the hotel
1A9BAB79C9cDS98-0475-4A-1E  - Copy.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Looking at the hotel room pics again it’s defo not a hidden boyfriend she’s got. That suitcase is on the single bed and they don’t make that bed up unless you need to have separate beds 🤪👀 bison trying to make people think she’s getting some. Nice try fatty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.