BeckiJones4 #90 “My niece, my best friend, my sunshine and inspiration"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When ya forget the charger for the Clitbasher3000 😔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
The false tan 🤢
I’d rather be a pale witch than a smelly orange patchy meff

Reactions: 14
A suitcase to stay over in a Premier in in Liverpool to take your mind off not being invited to a 16yr olds party when you live in the port.. These wools are built different. Why not get ready at home and get the bleeping train there and back 😂 everything has to be a big event

Reactions: 28
Imagine her having to squeeze into a toilet cubicle AND fighting to get the playsuit up and down. Claustrophobia 101

• Haha
Reactions: 20
IMG_0019.jpeg

I saw the first name and thought something had finally come out about her 🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Ha there was definitely no one else in that room 🤣 Who did she go out with? Did she go to one of the crappy pubs by Lime Street or did she venture to Concert Square. So many questions 🤣
Probs the bottom feeder, that's the only man she knows and he'd be stupid after her stealing his ideas 🤣

Reactions: 10
A suitcase to stay over in a Premier in in Liverpool to take your mind off not being invited to a 16yr olds party when you live in the port.. These wools are built different. Why not get ready at home and get the bleeping train there and back 😂 everything has to be a big event
Eeee don’t be putting all of us wools in the same category as her. Most of us are normal!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I spy with my little eye… is that a pair of mens shoes? Magic wand in the suitcase? And it looks like some kind of top a bloke would wear over the baffView attachment 2943399

The carpet lines are giving me motion sickness from her editing the photo 🤢
She’s taken that at an angle that makes her own feet look a lot longer to make her look slimmer, I think those are her sliders. And let’s not forget she has to get a size 8 shoe because her feet are too fat to fit into her size 😂
Unless Declan is there and is hiding as per

• Haha
She’s taken that at an angle that makes her own feet look a lot longer to make her look slimmer, I think those are her sliders. And let’s not forget she has to get a size 8 shoe because her feet are too fat to fit into her size 😂
Who is Declan and why would he be hiding?

Jesus those shoes are absolutely atrocious. They have buckles bec, you can loosen them so your trotters actually fit. The shrek nails are vile and her eyes are so sunken and hooded you can't tell she's wearing mascara. Madness

Scottish declan??

I know which declan you mean i just thought it was funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I spy with my little eye… is that a pair of mens shoes? Magic wand in the suitcase? And it looks like some kind of top a bloke would wear over the baffView attachment 2943399

The carpet lines are giving me motion sickness from her editing the photo 🤢
She's probably borrowed those mens shoes etc to try and convince people she has a bloke so they will stop calling her a nonce. No bloke would ever go with her, I bet that bloke from Burton and Benetts snacks would even turn his nose up at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.