BeckiJones4 #90 “My niece, my best friend, my sunshine and inspiration"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, not the sassy lip smacking. Wanna punch that filtered face

Reactions: 16
Eeeeee omg has she not even painted her toenails? JAIL. WAR CRIME

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Come on tattlers. Where’s the wild pics why did she need to stay in town? Bet she thought Paige would have said, just stay becks!

Reactions: 18
If someone said that's the leg of an 80 year old I'd totally believe them
I’m a nurse and I’ve seen legs like this on my clinic….from hugely obese people and elderly…can’t believe she showed them 😳

Reactions: 22
In the breakfast video there’s a man’s voice just before she starts speaking it’s very brief but deffo there 😂

Reactions: 5
I swear she’s mentioned those rancid nails in at least 5 videos now. Get over it Becki

Also, she’s definitely gone back to the apartment where Paige’s party was after getting ready. Same doors and grey on grey interior. What exactly did this big night out entail?

Reactions: 18
Those sliders probably are mens but for her, cos that's all that will fit her chonky trotters

Reactions: 14
“The banana was a little bit ripe, is that the word?” … no it’s very much unripe, it’s as green as your nails 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.