BeckiJones4 #90 “My niece, my best friend, my sunshine and inspiration"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at the hotel room pics again it’s defo not a hidden boyfriend she’s got. That suitcase is on the single bed and they don’t make that bed up unless you need to have separate beds 🤪👀 bison trying to make people think she’s getting some. Nice try fatty.
wouldn't surprise me if her parents had gone and she's just tagged along.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If I was hungover as duck, trying to get some breakfast down me, and some head influencer was filming behind me going “so here we have the croissants and all the breads …”, they’d get the vat of beans tipped over their bleeping head.
People deserve the right to look like death warmed up without ending up in the background of some twit’s open social media bollocks.

Rant over 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
"I'm all for body positivity." Yes, so ate the followers who tell you how stunning you are yet inside they are thinking thank duck that's not me.

No way did her and Declan go to a club. Probably bingo or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"I'm all for body positivity." Yes, so ate the followers who tell you how stunning you are yet inside they are thinking thank duck that's not me.

No way did her and Declan go to a club. Probably bingo or something.
so positive about her body she needs to filter it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Auntie Becca With The tit Hair may have blocked me but Paaaayyygggeeee came up on my FYP and I am sorry but she cannot dance. Nope, nada, no, not a fooking chance is that dancing.

Reactions: 14
I bet it's killing her she couldn't stay in the hotel room with Paige, hell, I bet she was even planning on sharing a bed again. Be ready for a LOT of passive agressiveness from her now. I think if she had things her way Paige would have spent her Birthday making a slow cooker hot chocolate in Cath's Kitchen.

Another sign of her emotional immaturity, Olly Murs being her 'first crush'. He was on the X facctor in 2009 so she would have been 17 ?! my wall was plastered with Justin Timberlake by the time I was 11 Big Bertha 😂

Reactions: 15
“The button keeps popping open”

That’s a sign that it doesn’t fit you xxx hope that helps xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 50
my god she's not going to stop going on & on & on about this playsuit now is she 😩 & what's with the "sssttt" sounds she's making in that vid? duck of fatty and let's see it side on without the filters 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not the close up of the bloated, crusty plates of meat 🤮 with a hint of fungal nail too...

• Sick
Reactions: 13
It's deffo declan she went with as he probably did the grazing table setup - he runs a business that does it right?

Reactions: 11
Nah cos imagine her having to take the whole playsuit down to have a piss and just sitting on the bog with her pitta tits out. 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.