BeckiJones4 #90 “My niece, my best friend, my sunshine and inspiration"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a Coke Zero addict, the bottle caps are black on them!
You’ve got a good imagination 😂😂 she had an “everything shower” for Paige’s birthday the big fat nonce
I always buy the mini cans of Coke Zero the 250ml ones, should buy bottles really, it’s pretty wasteful when I could just pour some into a glass 🫠

Eeeee she’s so rank. Surely there’s got to be some photies of her in the wild last night. I bet she didn’t go round the bars, probably to that golf place near camp and furnace where she could mix with the teenagers 😬

Reactions: 7
Thanks Becki I love seeing the inside of a Premier Inn box room 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
No way was she lifting her legs high enough to get over the side of that bath so she can shower.

Reactions: 17
Thanks Becki I love seeing the inside of a Premier Inn box room 😄
I found it very insightful I’ll have youm knoum, I couldn’t possibly go on their website and look. 😂😂😂😂. It’s not much different to the travel lodge I stopped it but they let you take a dog. I was also a shocked as she was there wad a bath. Been to more expensive upmarket B&Bs with no baths.

Reactions: 5
Becki’s idea of an orgy

IMG_6680.png

---
Do you think she had Paige locked in the cupboard in her room

• Haha
Reactions: 15
GRWM video up, did she actually leave that room though? Still not buying it until there’s evidence 🤣

Reactions: 16
Omg she's got some balls hasn't she 😬 we need buffalo unfiltered pics to see the real delusion cos she sure as tit don't look like that in the wild 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If having to put concealer on your second chin ain’t a wake up call then what the duck is

IMG_6682.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
In the video where she’s showing us the Premier Innum room she says “im so sweaty” then GRWM vid she’s in the same clothes putting makeup on …. Did she not shower!? 😫

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Is she pretending to talk to someone in that vidium haha
Ha there was definitely no one else in that room 🤣 Who did she go out with? Did she go to one of the crappy pubs by Lime Street or did she venture to Concert Square. So many questions 🤣

Reactions: 6
If your going to edit your legs and feet surley its a good idea to make sure you have the correct amount of toes 🙈
What on earth does she look like in this ,like a big fat toddler in a play suit ,I bet she gave Liverpool a good laugh . 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I spy with my little eye… is that a pair of mens shoes? Magic wand in the suitcase? And it looks like some kind of top a bloke would wear over the baff
IMG_3082.jpeg

The carpet lines are giving me motion sickness from her editing the photo 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.