BeckiJones4 #90 “My niece, my best friend, my sunshine and inspiration"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh on tiktok it says management gen z,not suprised if they are out of business though.
She’s not updated it - but yeh the company’s social media accounts are all wiped and their website is “under review for updating” (and has been for months now). I think she’s just keeping it in her TikTok bio to make her look like a “proper” influencer.
A company with a similar name and based where they were was marked as Dissolved on Companies House but I’m sure someone on Reddit said a new company had recently been incorporated!

Reactions: 10
She deffo spent last night refreshing Paiges insta and tiktok whilst angry eating a double kebab, garlic wheel and blocking trolls on tiktok
---
She uploads videos like this with her pittas on show and uploads at 15/15.30 for the schoolies she's a bleeping predator I don't care what anyone says 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
How can someone with no neck be so smug?

IMG_2049.jpeg

Edit

She’s delusional… she puts more effort into convincing herself she’s lost weight than actually losing weight/getting healthier.

IMG_2050.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
“Oh it’s got a baff” like she’s just discovered fire 😭 we all know Huge Scranneville ain’t fitting in that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Coke Zerum fank youm, small changes xx
I couldn’t work out which it was, mainly because I couldn’t tell one coke bottle from the next 😬

wonder if she went on a date and got some action? Didn’t she have an everything shower at some point this month? Didn’t look like anyone was staying with her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I couldn’t work out which it was, mainly because I couldn’t tell one coke bottle from the next 😬

wonder if she went on a date and got some action? Didn’t she have an everything shower at some point this month? Didn’t look like anyone was staying with her
As a Coke Zero addict, the bottle caps are black on them!
You’ve got a good imagination 😂😂 she had an “everything shower” for Paige’s birthday the big fat nonce

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.