BeckiJones4 #90 “My niece, my best friend, my sunshine and inspiration"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few observations…

She commented on the frozen Fanta but not the bottle of coke that was spotted in her hotel room.

That gunt had a mind of its own in those shorts

That fake laughing she was doing with the purple dress was painful, it was clear she actually wanted to cry

This just shows how big her plate is - it’s the same width as the air fryer

View attachment 2950001
Or more importantly, the plate/platter is the same size/width as Becki, and she is gargantuan!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The comment section is so boring now. Just full of people pretending she is pretty
Oh dear what will the BDL do now? Its a well known fact that they are closet bullies.
Also they are only she's pretty because they are too scared to speak the truth and call her an ugly fat cow

Reactions: 7
Alex Robson blocked me, would you like to swap him for Becki as she hasn’t got round to it 💚
Errrr no 🤣
Don’t even know why she blocked me, all I said was it was expensive just for one person, obviously I was being sarcastic but Becbec is fick as duck and wouldn’t have cottoned onto that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Errrr no 🤣
Don’t even know why she blocked me, all I said was it was expensive just for one person, obviously I was being sarcastic but Becbec is fick as duck and wouldn’t have cottoned onto that
Lol, exactly the same reason I got blocked! The only people she should block are those weird people posting comments about her dad or Leah. No way does she still have 660k after blocking everyone. Think her management have stepped in here.

Reactions: 11
I also think the BDL will miss the arguing and fighting her battles in the comments too, it brought her alot of engagement lining her pockets with pennies in the process and they probably got a kick out of it

Reactions: 8
Lol, exactly the same reason I got blocked! The only people she should block are those weird people posting comments about her dad or Leah. No way does she still have 660k after blocking everyone. Think her management have stepped in here.
She doesn’t have management now
I think her enablers are mass reporting comments and accounts because that Jodi was encouraging them all do it

Reactions: 6
Oh dear what will the BDL do now? Its a well known fact that they are closet bullies.
Also they are only she's pretty because they are too scared to speak the truth and call her an ugly fat cow
There’s quite a lot of ‘well meaning’ advice in there now. Like Reception teachers encouraging a particularly slow child to hold a crayon properly.

With some of them you can actually feel the irritation and they’re pecking at each other too.

Oooh that’s lovely Becki but maybe try tucking it in, or how about ironing it, ooooh maybe get a colour analysis, maybe size up, maybe size down. Wide leg trousers would balance her top heaviness but her legs are too short.

And all the while she’s defiantly trumpeting how much she LUVS IT and how amayziiiin she looks.

I’m actually really enjoying it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.