BeckiJones4 #90 “My niece, my best friend, my sunshine and inspiration"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are her parents sent to their bedroom when she does this? I'd day I feel bad for them but they are responsible for producing the bison
Ian hides in the dining room his gaming lair, wishing he’d wiped Becki on the curtains. Crackbun Caff is busy doing the washing up and deep cleaning the toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Are her parents sent to their bedroom when she does this? I'd day I feel bad for them but they are responsible for producing the bison
I think she does it when Ian is at an appointment. I assume he has quite a few appointments to keep up with so she’s left on her own then. Seems to often be a Wednesday as well which is maybe caff’s day off so that’s when they book appointments?!

Reactions: 7
That fake laugh at the beginning of each video needs to stop Rebecca

Reactions: 10
She definitely doesn't vote does she? Probs not even abstaining for a reason, just because she physically can't be arsed/doesn't understand elections.

Bet Caff votes Reform.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The sheer denial from her in that video.

“I still don’t eat the best and everyone keeps saying if you don’t change your diet nothing with change, but I know I can see changes” NO YOU CANT BECKI. A couple of crawling pace walks and sitting room dance routines a week aren’t going to counteract the amount of food you eat a day. You’re drinking more calories now than you were before you gave up fizzy drinks. Your portion sizes are out of control.

You're deluding yourself into thinking your body is changing because of minimal exercise and it’s just another excuse for you to not change your eating habits.

Reactions: 30
Was going to photoshop a man behind her but ended up with this instead. Don’t really know what to say.

59737B40-7A83-4F35-AD82-7F259377F292.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She definitely doesn't vote does she? Probs not even abstaining for a reason, just because she physically can't be arsed/doesn't understand elections.

Bet Caff votes Reform.
That crackbun has marched with the EDL, guarantee.

@Venom if you’re doing any wizardry please can you add the missing M to YOUM on her T-shirt x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That crackbun has marched with the EDL, guarantee.

@Venom if you’re doing any wizardry please can you add the missing M to YOUM on her T-shirt x
I'll get to work bisonette and I'm calling it now, she'll do an elction buffet/grazing table.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The sheer denial from her in that video.

“I still don’t eat the best and everyone keeps saying if you don’t change your diet nothing with change, but I know I can see changes” NO YOU CANT BECKI. A couple of crawling pace walks and sitting room dance routines a week aren’t going to counteract the amount of food you eat a day. You’re drinking more calories now than you were before you gave up fizzy drinks. Your portion sizes are out of control.

You're deluding yourself into thinking your body is changing because of minimal exercise and it’s just another excuse for you to not change your eating habits.
100% this. She only believes she can see changes because the goms that live in her comments are telling her they can see a change.

Reactions: 9
Fucks sake she can't even bake cookies. They're overcooked 🤦🏼‍♀️
Also, Stork?! Do people still use that shite?! It's butter or nothing!
She uses Stork for everyfing. When she says she’s adding “bootehhhhh” to a saucccccce it’s usually that Stork shite!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.