BeckiJones4 #90 “My niece, my best friend, my sunshine and inspiration"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg! Not sure it's this one but they are similar. Look at the company name!😱
Screenshot_20240522_001259_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Why did she say “menum”. Why does she add an M to everything? Why does she do a knee pop head tilt?! Her legs look like kebab meat at the chippeh

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The dress getting stuck in the new try on just showcases how broad she is.
She’s got the build of a grand piano.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just watched the Greek dinner - gobsmacked at that portion size so had a look at the calories & that one meal alone is over 1300 calories!!! Big breakfast, Greggs lunch, whopper of a dinner.. quite sad really how she is basically killing herself for food

• Wow
Reactions: 25
The kids saying that they could put apples and oranges in the snack boxes, bison was definitely thinking along the lines of chocolate/cresp/cake
Willow and Nancy’s parents definitely tell them “if you don’t want to grow up like Auntie Becki, eat these vegetables and we’ll put some fruit in your snack boxes.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Bet she's dying to use her new snackle box on Sunday!
Let's predict what will go in it!
Magic Stars will definitely be in there

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dairylea Dunkers and/or Lunchables
Some chicken “choonks”, “skooers” or goujons cuz the Fridge Raiders alone are never enough

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.