BeckiJones4 #90 “My niece, my best friend, my sunshine and inspiration"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fucks sake she can't even bake cookies. They're overcooked 🤦🏼‍♀️
Also, Stork?! Do people still use that shite?! It's butter or nothing!

Reactions: 14
Why are all these people being nice to her and blowing smoke up her arse?
Do they have sins they need to repent and they think being nice to the fatty is gonna help them??

Is she paying them?

They’re as deluded as she is!!
You can't tell me that every single one of those bum licking BDL have never said something nasty to or about a person in their lives. I really hate the Be kind brigade.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You can't tell me that every single one of those bum licking BDL have never said something nasty to or about a person in their lives. I really hate the Be kind brigade.
Have you not seen how nasty they get when you don't agree with them? They are the first to start throwing personal insults

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s amazing for under the eyes!

disclaimer don’t sue me if you get it in your eye and go blind 😬
---

100%
We knew she was lying one way or another, NGL I didn’t expect the missing items to be six cokes 🫠🤣
Obviously if it was Coke zero then it wouldn't be bad to be left out but it's basically half the calories most people eat in a day.

Reactions: 6
Obviously if it was Coke zero then it wouldn't be bad to be left out but it's basically half the calories most people eat in a day.
Fazakerly 🤯
---
It’s a 3 year journey to date Becbec 🫠

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s yelling tinder 🤣🤣💀💀💀 she literally cannot do anything right

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
‘I’m coming out, I’m yelling Tinder’

she’s so painfully thick. What does she actually bring to society? bleeping fat waster.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.